[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Chiki Tiki Diablo Tiki Pole
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Chiki Tiki Diablo Tiki Pole
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-11 8:23 pm   Permalink

Just wanted to share a photo that ChikiTiki sent me of a 6 foot pole he recently carved:

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Royale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-11 10:08 pm   Permalink

That be REAL nice!
What's with that guy's face being blocked out? Is he on parole and not allowed to associate with carved wooden idols?
Aloha,

View Profile of Tiki Royale Send a personal message to Tiki Royale  Email Tiki Royale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-12 08:09 am   Permalink

Who is that maksed man? (nice tiki chiki!)

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-12 09:57 am   Permalink

That's hotter than a Carolina sidewalk. How much?

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-12 10:36 am   Permalink

The jig is up! On the lam(sp?) from johnnie-law for a year now. Anyways...... The guy is a client of mine and was having a bad hair day,so I covered his face. Joking. Privacy thing and all. Thanks for the props on the tiki(a different style I'm working on). Bk He's gone to a good home already.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Erika
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-12 11:27 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-06-12 10:36, thechikitiki wrote:
The guy is a client of mine and was having a bad hair day,so I covered his face. Joking. Privacy thing and all.

You can tell us the truth. It's Jimmy Buffett, isn't it?

View Profile of Erika Send a personal message to Erika      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-12 11:42 am   Permalink

Chiki, I love that tiki! Very cool style, I'd love to see more. I can't wait until I'm down there and I can start spending all my disposable income on you guys.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-12 1:12 pm   Permalink

Wow, just 2 words to describe that: Gorge-Us! I'm curious, what's a pole like that go for so I can start saving? Are prices different if you carve it and sell it afterwards as opposed to a commissioned work? Absolutely beautiful work.

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-12 1:15 pm   Permalink

No kidding Tiki-bot!

I'd like to know a round-about figure of what that would cost. I prefer a minimum of a 3 foot tiki, but the 5, 6, and 7 footers are what I really like.

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-12 2:55 pm   Permalink

prob. no less than 300

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-12 2:55 pm   Permalink

do I hear 375?

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-12 2:56 pm   Permalink

SOLD, at . . .

tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-12 2:58 pm   Permalink

sorry for that, beautiful work chikitiki

Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-12 5:02 pm   Permalink

I wouldn't draw one on paper that size for 375.00.

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2003-06-12 9:45 pm   Permalink

I Like It!!!!

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation