FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Exotica Sunday at Tonga Hut w/ Marty Lush And Rory!
Exotica Sunday at Tonga Hut w/ Marty Lush And Rory!
tonga hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-13 9:34 pm   Permalink

Last minute change for this Sunday, Rory from Caliente will be guest bartending Sunday 4-8 , Marty Lush will be spinning the tunes. Please join us Sunday!

L.A.'s Oldest Tiki Bar
12808 Victory Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91606-3013
Avail. for Special Events @ the Hut or Location

[ This Message was edited by: tonga hut 2012-01-18 12:29 ]

View Profile of tonga hut Send a personal message to tonga hut  Email tonga hut Goto the website of tonga hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-14 08:37 am   Permalink

Do you have self Respect? Self Pride? Do you feel good about Life?

Well,Please put those to the side and visit me at the Historic Tonga Hug From 4-8p.m.

If you have not been to Tiki Caliente before,stop on by and ask me any questions you may have and maybe convince me to get you in before we go public Jan 21st at 10a.m.

Rap your Lip's around my Palm Springs Punch

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-14 09:52 am   Permalink

Rory, do you know how to mix a "Red Headed Slut" ?? And dude, I'll be timing you.

Also...

Quote:

On 2012-01-14 08:37, Wildsville man wrote:
...visit me at the Historic Tonga Hug...

Ha ha. That's better than the Historic Tonga Tug or Historic Tonga Pug. How about Historic Tonga Rug ??

[ This Message was edited by: JOHN-O 2012-01-14 10:10 ]

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-14 12:26 pm   Permalink

I WILL BE HANDING OUT TONGA HUG'S FOR FREE FROM 4-6P.M. AFTER THAT IT'S $1.00 A POP!

Quote:

On 2012-01-14 09:52, JOHN-O wrote:
Rory, do you know how to mix a "Red Headed Slut" ?? And dude, I'll be timing you.

Also...

Quote:

...visit me at the Historic Tonga Hug...

Ha ha. That's better than the Historic Tonga Tug or Historic Tonga Pug. How about Historic Tonga Rug ??

[ This Message was edited by: JOHN-O 2012-01-14 10:10 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-14 2:22 pm   Permalink

Nice recovery, Rory!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-14 8:28 pm   Permalink

Well, I'm definitely up for a Tonga hug! See you tomorry!

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Me Myself and Moai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-14 9:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Do you have self Respect? Self Pride? Do you feel good about Life?

Well,Please put those to the side and visit me at the Historic Tonga Hug From 4-8p.m.

If you have not been to Tiki Caliente before,stop on by and ask me any questions you may have and maybe convince me to get you in before we go public Jan 21st at 10a.m.

Rap your Lip's around my Palm Springs Punch

Finally!!! Wildsville Man has come back to North Hollywood!!!! Do you smell what Mr Tiki Caliente is cooking

View Profile of Me Myself and Moai Send a personal message to Me Myself and Moai  Goto the website of Me Myself and Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Me Myself and Moai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-14 9:21 pm   Permalink

Double post....sorry

[ This Message was edited by: Me Myself and Moai 2012-01-14 21:26 ]

View Profile of Me Myself and Moai Send a personal message to Me Myself and Moai  Goto the website of Me Myself and Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-15 2:28 pm   Permalink

Anybody want to meet for mai tais tonight (sunday) at the newly remodeled tonga hut in n. hollywood? killer drinks and it now looks totally tiki terrific!
i,ll be there baby.

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-15 3:50 pm   Permalink

Rory is in the house and ready for exotica Sundays!!!! Palm springs punch, Pistachio Mai Tais and the Tonga Rum Barrel by Trader Tom!

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-16 1:18 pm   Permalink

Thanks to all who came and partied with us last night! Rory did a great job with Lisa Marie's help Marty as always was a great DJ! Sundays are the Tonga Hut Exotica nights!

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation