advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Aloha from a new member
Aloha from a new member

Posted: 2012-01-16 7:36 pm   Permalink

Aloha to all you crazy cats on tiki central from Tikinick. I've been collecting tikis since the mid 90's when I found my fist 2 tikis at an op-shop here in Adelaide while I was at art school. I'm finally about to start carving my own tikis but here's a few pictures I did a while back, I hope you like 'em. Aloha

View Profile of tikinick Send a personal message to tikinick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-01-16 7:48 pm   Permalink

Welcome to TC TikiNick. The last 2 look good but the first doesn't seem to be complete?
When you hurry through life, you just get to the end faster.
Pirate Ship Tree House

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-01-16 7:50 pm   Permalink

Welcome, I love the colors in the first painting. I'm looking forward to what comes next, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-19 12:36 am   Permalink

I can feel the flood of tiki goodness brimming in your brain.........Can't wait to see the wave break!

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation