FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tonga Hut: Sunday Jan. 5 DJ Tonga Tom 4-8pm!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
Tonga Hut: Sunday Jan. 5 DJ Tonga Tom 4-8pm!
Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-05-26 1:17 pm   Permalink

See ya'll in less than an hour!

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2013-05-27 01:33 am   Permalink

The always entertaining, multi-talented Kitty Chow and Fisheman.

Kitty Chow confess her undying love for GROG, but GROG have to explain that GROG have too much love inside for one woman to handle. It break her heart, but she understand.

Boris holding court.

A brief pause to pose for a picture.

Then back to Boris' discussion.

The elusive pair of Atomikitty and Adam. One second they were there...

...and then you blink, and they're gone! People swear they saw them. If GROG hadn't gotten photographic proof, GROG might not have believed them.

KrisDrama wearing a fan.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2013-05-27 01:39 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2013-05-27 1:51 pm   Permalink

Thanks GROG,

I can never have enough squinty and hammered pictures of myself.

I tried to fix it and now I just look creepy, it's a win win situation.

It was a great day/evening at the Tonga Hut yesterday beginning with the Rum Rhum Club and ending with the always awesome Kitty Chow and Fisherman. Here's a few pictures I managed to take.

Going "Off the menu" with a Polish sausage quesadilla, I was very happy with the results.

Kitty Chow meets Atomikitty, I call this picture Atomikitty Chow! >'.'<

GROG, Kitty Chow and Carrie and good night!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2013-05-27 3:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-05-27 13:51, Bora Boris wrote:
Thanks GROG,
I can never have enough squinty and hammered pictures of myself.

Here ya go. GROG fix for you.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2013-05-27 4:02 pm   Permalink

Now it's even better.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2013-05-27 4:33 pm   Permalink

Thank you GROG!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2013-05-27 4:33 pm   Permalink

And while we're making photos better---the only way to make the AtomiKitty Chow photo any better (besides them being naked, of course) is this:

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-27 4:59 pm   Permalink

Grog funny, but in a creepy way.

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2013-05-27 5:36 pm   Permalink

GROG channeling GROG' inner BigTikiDude. It's a deep, dark, ugly area that most people not dare to enter. Most people who have dared tap into that side are now registered sex offenders or just got arrested for having kidnapped women tied up in their basement. GROG' brain, being that of a caveman, is able to traverse all realms of the mind without becoming emotionally compromised or tainted unlike modern man whose mind has evolved so far as to lose those barriers that defend against such raw, dark areas of the human psyche. That way GROG can enter all parts of the human mind, whether it be evil, intellectual, unrefined, sophisticated, or any area inbetween and extract the humor without it affecting GROG' overall persona. There are only three modern men who have that ability besides GROG-- Stephen King, Sam Ramey, and Joss Whedon. And even then, they can only enter that area in a drug-induced state, otherwise they would come back emotionally scarred and a danger not only to themselves, but society as a whole. Psychologists and scientists don't talk about the"BigTikiDude Zone" because they'd rather society didn't know about it and not be tempted to enter this area. It could cause the collapse of civilization as we know it.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2013-05-27 17:38 ]

SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-27 9:35 pm   Permalink

It was so nice seeing all you TH folks this past weekend. Loved the Ti punch seminar (or whatever we are calling it) and Kitty Chow and the Fisherman were fantastic. She has such a beautiful voice--i can't believe I didn't know they were from Oakland

Thank you also to Marie/Syd/Ian and Forest for the great TH night!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-27 10:28 pm   Permalink

Grog's way with women:

He swings a big club, but he's actually very sweet.

(But you gotta do something 'bout your camera's flash: Its color temperature spells death to skin tones! I will get you some orange gel when I get back)

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-27 11:41 pm   Permalink

Skin tone butcher!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom

Posted: 2013-05-28 8:55 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-11 5:49 pm   Permalink

Special band night Sunday again.

The Insect Surfers Bon Voyage/ cd release party
at the Tonga Hut Sun. June 16th

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=45510&forum=17&2

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tonga hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-12 12:12 am   Permalink

THIS SUNDAY JUNE 16 ...

INSECT SURFERS LIVE!!! at 6pm

Tonga Hut
L.A.'s Oldest Tiki Bar Since 1958
12808 Victory Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91606-3013
Avail. for Special Events @ the Hut or Location
www.tongahut.com

[ This Message was edited by: tonga hut 2013-06-12 00:12 ]

View Profile of tonga hut Send a personal message to tonga hut  Email tonga hut Goto the website of tonga hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation