FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » International TIKI Market Place is December 6th!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 Next Page )
International TIKI Market Place is December 6th!!!
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2014-03-03 12:47 pm   Permalink

WooHoo!! The March Madness Raffle is Right Around the Corner and We have all Kinds of Tiki-rrific Prizes to Give-Away!! The Raffle Drawing will take place at 2:00pm in The Hidden Village. We have prizes from: Bamboo Ben, Deadhead Rum, Dee Cache, Dirk Yates, GoTiki, HB Tiki, Hot Tiki, Humble Poi, Johnnie Velour, Mahalo Tiki, The Picture Show Gallery, Poly Hai, Tiki Roots Rocka, Tiki Tony, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Vato, Trader Pup, Ventiki, and Vintage Island Art.

Raffle Tickets will be sold for $5 a ticket or $20 for 7 tickets.

*Winners need not be present to win by must make their own arrangements to pick up their prizes.

Your donations will help Disabled Children Walk, Talk, See, & Play.

*All Proceeds will be donated to The California-Hawaii Elks Purple Pig Project.

Mahalo! - WooHooWahine

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2014-03-05 11:00 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dirk Yates
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-04 8:30 pm   Permalink

Aloha Everyone!!

Well this has been a busy month down here in sunny Palm Springs.

Its time for mom and I to load up the wagon and head down to the beach and Don The Beachcomber's in Huntington Beach!!

I am celebrating my 25th year in the art biz all year long ... To celebrate I am doing some crazy things!! I will be giving away some really great gifts and prizes at random to my friends, fans, and collectors!

Please join me and my fellow artists and vendors for the March Madness of the International Tiki Marketplace!!

Amazing art, great live music, wonderful food and all of your fiends will be there so pack up the car and come on down to see us!!

I will be there with all sort of goodies ... I will be handing out the limited edition decanters that were ordered. Thanks to everyone ... I am sold out of them!!

Be sure to get involved with the "Purple Pig" raffle ... I have donated a fun piece for it.

So stop by my booth and visit ... learn about the next piece in my Exotic Barware line ... Maybe you might just hear a tale or two from my Islands of Lana Pua!!

View Profile of Dirk Yates Send a personal message to Dirk Yates  Email Dirk Yates Goto the website of Dirk Yates     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2014-03-06 09:18 am   Permalink

Making it’s debut at the next International Tiki Market Place on Sat March 8 is a new product from SHAG. This is the first offering from his new line known as “Josh Agle Objects”. SHAG is working in conjunction with the Mod Fab Group, who is bringing his art to life as actual, tangible, art objects and home accessories.

SKORCH is a pair of functional Tiki Torches that is a must for any outdoor (or indoor if wired with flickering “flame” lights) tiki inspired environment. The Skorch is made of a high quality ceramic skull with powder coated aluminum post and canister's for durability and beauty. This first offering is a limited edition of 50, and can be reserved through Mod Fab Group prior to the event but must be paid for at the ITM to secure your reservation. A set of two Skorch torches are $495 and delivered 4 weeks from ordering.

In addition to SKORCH, SHAG has introduced his first full size sculpture, “Phaedra” . Phaedra is a full 5’ of beautiful, graceful, art, suitable for indoor or outdoor display. You can view Phaedra at
http://www.modfab.co

[ This Message was edited by: soccertiki 2014-03-06 11:00 ]

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-06 10:37 am   Permalink

The correct website for the Mod Fab Group is:

http://www.modfab.co/

"People are like islands. You have to get close to them to know what they are about."
~ Adam Troy

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-ESP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-06 2:10 pm   Permalink

Always looking forward to this! Thanks for doing this Karen and Chris.

View Profile of Tiki-ESP Send a personal message to Tiki-ESP      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2014-03-07 09:32 am   Permalink

I will have sets available for sale tomorrow. Please come early to purchase as they will be gone quickly!

Quote:

On 2014-02-09 08:47, SoccerTiki wrote:
They're in!!! I just received the last shipment of the ITMP commemorative glassware! I had a bunch of people ask for them after we sold out, so this will be the last 25 sets of 4. Again, there will be an over-sized "Tiki Blues" 100% cotton T-shirt as a bonus gift with purchase. Please contact me via private message to arrange pick-up either at Don the Beachcomber this week or we can meet up in the Long Beach vicinity. Again, this information goes out to members of this group and Tiki Central first! To recap, the sets of 4 (2 red/2 aqua) commemorative glasses are only $30. Now we only have 25 sets, so if you want one, please contact me before they run out! After that any remaining sets will be sold to the public and at the ITMP in March. Please pay with cash or check. Mahalo!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2014-03-07 2:41 pm   Permalink

WooHoo!! See You Tomorrow!!! If you are interested in buying Raffle Tickets at The ITMP find SoccerTiki or Myself.

On 2014-03-03 12:47, WooHooWahine wrote:
WooHoo!! The March Madness Raffle is Right Around the Corner and We have all Kinds of Tiki-rrific Prizes to Give-Away!! The Raffle Drawing will take place at 2:00pm in The Hidden Village. We have prizes from: Bamboo Ben, Deadhead Rum, Dee Cache, Dirk Yates, GoTiki, HB Tiki, Hot Tiki, Humble Poi, Johnnie Velour, Mahalo Tiki, The Picture Show Gallery, Poly Hai, Tiki Roots Rocka, Tiki Tony, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Vato, Trader Pup, Ventiki, Vintage Island Art, and Dan & Wendy Cevola.

*Winners need not be present to win by must make their own arrangements to pick up their prizes.

Mahalo! - WooHooWahine

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2014-03-07 14:42 ]

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2014-03-07 22:11 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-03-07 4:36 pm   Permalink

Woo Hoo see you at 5 PM. Guess what? I have a Tiki Bob decanter to donate for your raffle. I'll have it with me tonight.
Cheers, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2014-03-08 06:55 am   Permalink

WooHoo! Today's The Day!!!

If you are interested in buying Raffle Tickets at The ITMP find SoccerTiki, Chippy, or Myself.

We have all Kinds of Tiki-rrific Prizes to Give-Away Today!! The Raffle Drawing will take place at 2:00pm in The Hidden Village. We have prizes from: Bamboo Ben, Deadhead Rum, Dee Cache, Dirk Yates, GoTiki, HB Tiki, Hot Tiki, Humble Poi, Johnnie Velour, Mahalo Tiki, The Picture Show Gallery, Poly Hai, Tiki Roots Rocka, Tiki Tony, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Vato, Trader Pup, Ventiki, Vintage Island Art, and Dan & Wendy Cevola.

Mahalo! - WooHooWahine

nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-08 6:42 pm   Permalink

Mahalo Grande to Karen,Chris, Don’s and all the vendors today! A beautiful California day and a great bunch of tiki fans to rub elbows with. So many great artists-TikiDiablo, Bosko, Gotiki, HotTiki , I could on and on but I gotta mention “Shag”. Wow! watta lineup of talent and just plain nice folks.
Just three pix to share.

Shag

Big Ed (TikiBroker)

TikiDiablo

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-08 8:08 pm   Permalink

Thumbs up to Don's, Chris & Karen
and the best bunch of vendors anywhere for a crazy & cool Marketplace today!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2014-03-08 8:33 pm   Permalink

Woohoo! Mahalo! Mahalo to Everyone who purchased tickets for The March Madness Raffle Drawing today at The ITMP. We raised $660 to donate to The Purple Pig Project.

I would like to send a Giant WooHoo to Bamboo Ben, Crazy Al, Deadhead Rum, Danlovestiki, Dee Cache, Dirk Yates, GoTiki, HB Tiki, Hottiki, Humble Poi, Johnnie Velour, Mahalo Tiki, The Picture Show Gallery, Poly Hai, Tiki Al, Tiki Pops, Tiki Roots Rocka, Tiki Tony, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Vato, Vintage Island Art, and Ventiki for their Awesome Donations for our raffle drawing today.
Special Thanks to Chippy, Mrs. HB Tiki, and Tiki Helper for all your help selling tickets today

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2014-03-09 08:50 ]

Chippy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-09 6:38 pm   Permalink

Even though I was skunked on the raffle, another great event.

Big thanks to the team at Don's, the great musicians, all the vendors and of course Soccer Tiki and Woo Hoo Wahini.

But I also want to thank all of the ohana who came out to fill the event and make it worth the vendors time and effort to come down. So many great folks from all over, even from Indiana. (Do they still do tiki in Indiana?) Yes they do!

View Profile of Chippy Send a personal message to Chippy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2014-03-09 7:50 pm   Permalink

A big thanks to all of you who made it to paradise this past Saturday and joined us for the 18th International TIKI Market Place! Thank you to all the wonderful vendors and a BIG MAHALO to Don the Beachcomber for providing the right atmosphere for the event! A special Mahalo to my beautiful wahine who greeted each and every one of you who passed through the halls and into the ITMP. To all friends, old and new...We do this for YOU!!! See you soon!
SoccerTiki

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-09 8:44 pm   Permalink

Super fun day at the market place. i enjoyed dining and listening to the tiki sounds of the smokin menehunes.

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation