FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » The Next International TIKI Market Place is April 26 10am to 3pm @ Don the Beachcomber
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 Next Page )
The Next International TIKI Market Place is April 26 10am to 3pm @ Don the Beachcomber
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-26 6:26 pm   Permalink

This upcoming International TIKI Market Place (April 6th) is going to be the best yet!!! Our special guests include TIKI MAGAZINE and their New Issue Release featuring Dawn Fraiser!!! Dawn Fraiser will be coming in to join in the release. Tiki Farm WILL BE IN DA HOUSE!!! Tiki Tony will be back (after a short hiatus.) Lake Tiki returns! There will be some "SVEN"ding going on as well! And all of the great artists, vendors and friends will be there!

The O.C. Breeze Newspaper's next edition (coming out March 27th!) will feature the artwork of Doug Horne on their cover!!! They will also have an article in about him and the International TIKI Market Place!

The Smokin' Menhunes will again take you back to Waikiki yesteryear with their Hapa Haole sounds. And Kimo will make his Hawaiian steel guitar sing for you throughout the vending area.

What a great way to spring into Spring!!!

"The International TIKI Market Place is by far the best place to find all of your favorite vendors and artists and the best deals for all your tiki needs!"

Current list of vendors for April:
Atomic Tiki Punk & Jungle Ginger, Baypark Buzzy, Bosko, Bowana, Chandler Art of the Pacific, Crazy Al, Dave’s Island Instruments, Dawn Fraiser, Don the Beachcomber, Doug Horne, Eric October, GoTiki, Happy Chi Jewelry, HB Tiki, Hottiki, Humble Poi, Johnnie Velour, Krisdrama, Lake Tiki, Mahalo Tiki, Mike Tiki-Tasi Vintage Polynesia, Nelson’s Tiki Hut, Ron Senso, ScooTiki, Smokin Tikis, Spike and Dinah, Sven Kirsten, Taboo Island, The Schmaltz Family, Tiki Al, Tiki Broker, Tiki Diablo, Tiki Farm, Tiki Magazine, Tiki Pops, Tiki Roots Rocka, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Tony, Tiki Vato & Tom Hofer

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life!"

[ This Message was edited by: SoccerTiki 2013-04-01 17:11 ]

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-26 7:46 pm   Permalink

Just finished another "Aloha" sign!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-26 8:14 pm   Permalink

I'll have a few (very few!) Three's The Charm mugs, if ya missed your chance last time!

Bowie

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RobKramer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-03-27 12:53 pm   Permalink

Nick Camara and myself will be in attendance at the Marketplace this time around. We have created the first ever Tiki inspired superhero comic called "The Islander," who makes his debut in the upcoming issue of Tiki Magazine. Nick and I will be selling prints of "The Islander" at this event. I'm driving down from Portland, OR and looking forward to checking out my first International Marketplace.

Dawn Frasier from Seattle, WA will be joining us. She is the featured artist of the new spring issue of TIKI MAGAZINE! Dawn will be flying in to make the scene and sign the new limited edition prints of the cover art. We will also have original art, prints, lamps and other new merchandise available designed by Dawn.

View Profile of RobKramer Send a personal message to RobKramer  Email RobKramer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-27 2:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Nick Camara and myself will be in attendance at the Marketplace this time around. We have created the first ever Tiki inspired superhero comic called "The Islander," who makes his debut in the upcoming issue of Tiki Magazine. Nick and I will be selling prints of "The Islander" at this event. I'm driving down from Portland, OR and looking forward to checking out my first International Marketplace.

Dawn Frasier from Seattle, WA will be joining us. She is the featured artist of the new spring issue of TIKI MAGAZINE! Dawn will be flying in to make the scene and sign the new limited edition prints of the cover art. We will also have original art, prints, lamps and other new merchandise available designed by Dawn.

Rob & Dawn-Welcome to our little slice of paradise called the International TIKI Market Place!!! I know you'll want to be back for the next one!!! Looking forward to seeing your work(s)!!!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-03-29 4:58 pm   Permalink

I will be selling Robert Jimenez's prints and pendants at the ITMP at DTB on April 6.

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
zerostreet
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-29 5:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-03-29 16:58, HB TIKI wrote:
I will be selling Robert Jimenez's prints and pendants at the ITMP at DTB on April 6.

Wow! That looks amazing Roger! Thanks so much for posting!

Tiki Tower
The Art of Robert Jimenez
http://www.tikitower.com

View Profile of zerostreet Send a personal message to zerostreet  Email zerostreet Goto the website of zerostreet     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finky099
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-29 6:05 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-03-24 08:01, HB TIKI wrote:
Please attend the next ITMP at DTB, you will not be disappointed. Over 40 of the top tiki vendors will be there for your pleasure. This should be the best tiki event so far this year. Great food, tiki music, and Rum is good for you. Also, the new Tiki Magazine will make its Spring Debut.

April's ITMP is looking quite fantastic. Love HB Tiki's work!

View Profile of finky099 Send a personal message to finky099      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI

Posted: 2013-03-29 6:53 pm   Permalink

Bahooka Tiki light Floats for sale at the ITMP at DTB on April 6.

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chippy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-30 10:06 am   Permalink

Only one week away! This is shaping up to be a fantastic event.

View Profile of Chippy Send a personal message to Chippy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI

Posted: 2013-03-30 10:40 am   Permalink

Chippy will make his debut of modeling a 2 piece matching shirt and swim trunk at the ITMP at DTB on April 6th. Chippy has been cutting back on the free donuts.

tikilongbeach

Posted: 2013-03-30 11:20 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-03-29 18:53, HB TIKI wrote:
Bahooka Tiki light Floats for sale at the ITMP at DTB on April 6.

It looks like a specially made SoccerTiki float light.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-30 12:53 pm   Permalink

WooHooo! Only 1 More Week

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better!...

What: International TIKI Market Place
Who: Over 40 Tiki Vendors, Live Entertainment & TIKI Magazine Release!!!
When: Saturday, April 6th 2013 from 11am to 4pm
Where: Don the Beachcomber, Hidden Village and High Chief's Room
Cost: FREE! You pay $10 admission and get $10 voucher for food and/or drinks!!! Kids Free!!!
Why: In line with Donn Beach and his founding the International Market Place in Hawaii in 1956, we bring the International Tiki Market Place to Don the Beachcomber.

Vendors: Atomic Tiki Punk & Jungle Ginger, Baypark Buzzy, Bosko, Bowana, Chandler Art of Paradise, Crazy Al, Dave's Island Instruments, Don the Beachcomber, Doug Horne, Eric October, GoTiki, Happy Chi Jewelry, HB Tiki, Hottiki, Humble Poi, Krisdrama, Lake Tiki, Mahalo Tiki, Mike Tiki-Tasi Vintage Polynesia, Nelson's Tiki Hut, O.C. Breeze Newspaper, Ron Senso, Scootiki, Smokin Tiki, Spike & Dinah, Sven Kirsten, Taboo Island, The Schmaltz Family, Tiki Al, Tiki Broker, Tiki Diablo, Tiki Farm, Tiki Magazine/Dawn Fraiser/Rob Kramer, Tiki Pops, Tiki Tony, Tiki Roots Rocka, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Vato, and Tom Hofer.

Music: The Smokin Menehunes & Kimo

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2013-03-30 12:54 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-30 3:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-03-30 12:53, WooHooWahine wrote:
WooHooo! Only 1 More Week

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better!...

What: International TIKI Market Place
Who: Over 40 Tiki Vendors, Live Entertainment & TIKI Magazine Release!!!
When: Saturday, April 6th 2013 from 11am to 4pm
Where: Don the Beachcomber, Hidden Village and High Chief's Room
Cost: FREE! You pay $10 admission and get $10 voucher for food and/or drinks!!! Kids Free!!!
Why: In line with Donn Beach and his founding the International Market Place in Hawaii in 1956, we bring the International Tiki Market Place to Don the Beachcomber.

Vendors: Atomic Tiki Punk & Jungle Ginger, Baypark Buzzy, Bosko, Bowana, Chandler Art of Paradise, Crazy Al, Dave's Island Instruments, Don the Beachcomber, Doug Horne, Eric October, GoTiki, Happy Chi Jewelry, HB Tiki, Hottiki, Humble Poi, Krisdrama, Lake Tiki, Mahalo Tiki, Mike Tiki-Tasi Vintage Polynesia, Nelson's Tiki Hut, O.C. Breeze Newspaper, Ron Senso, Scootiki, Smokin Tiki, Spike & Dinah, Sven Kirsten, Taboo Island, The Schmaltz Family, Tiki Al, Tiki Broker, Tiki Diablo, Tiki Farm, Tiki Magazine/Dawn Fraiser/Rob Kramer, Tiki Pops, Tiki Tony, Tiki Roots Rocka, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Vato, and Tom Hofer.

Music: The Smokin Menehunes & Kimo

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2013-03-30 12:54 ]

What? No Bamboo Ben on the list?!? Sorry Friends of Bamboo Ben, all my tools are on the Tiki Iniki job on Kauai so I couldn't make anything for this show! Was thinking of selling used BB tee shirts for an April Fools joke but it's on the 6th.....Oh well. Next time fo' sure!!! Gonna come by and hang out as a civilian for once. See Y'all there!!!

p.s. I'm on vacation here on the mainland now and go back to finish
Tiki Iniki on the 8th.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Fun for you!
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

[ This Message was edited by: RevBambooBen 2013-03-30 15:29 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-30 3:39 pm   Permalink

I have got a gut feeling that Ben is going to be playing with the light switch all the way through the event.

View Profile of forgotten tikiman Send a personal message to forgotten tikiman  Email forgotten tikiman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation