FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Who here isn't going to watch the Super Bowl?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Who here isn't going to watch the Super Bowl?
Tiki Pop
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-02-02 6:01 pm   Permalink

Well what can I say, I like watching the Super Bowl.. and sometimes I like drinking beer,ok I said it...but I also like "tiki drinks" and the tiki community. relax its a game. Your coming off as an "angry elf"

View Profile of Tiki Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Pop      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2012-02-02 6:24 pm   Permalink

Angry elfs are cool. And they are not really angry or mean, they are just frustrated because they realize the world could be really a magical place if there weren't so many "Manipulated elfs" watching "Elf TV".

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-04 12:58 am   Permalink

I thought Angry Elfs were from the South Pole?

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-04 1:26 pm   Permalink

So is Disneyland a good place to go to on Superbowl Sunday? Is it empty because everybody is home watching the Superbowl? OR is it really crowded because people schedule visits on Superbowl Sunday thinking that it is empty but in reality it is full of people who think it is empty that day?

Urban Legends: Disneyland on Superbowl Sunday

We know that Disneys' California Adventure Park will be empty on Superbowl Sunday. Why? Well... it's empty everyday!

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-04 2:27 pm   Permalink

Go, Pats!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-02-04 6:49 pm   Permalink

If Firemen, Police, Teachers, Nurses, and Lifeguards made millions of dollars like sports and entertainment people make, I might watch it, but until then...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-04 8:26 pm   Permalink

Astronauts, Fighter Pilots, Special Ops (Seal Team Members)etc.
They all make a minuscule amount of money for what they do, also.

Good point Vamps.

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikicoma
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2012-02-04 10:02 pm   Permalink

Seriously? You folks don't watch movies or TV? Or buy CD's from economically successful musicians?
And I thought I a was a troglodyte.

View Profile of tikicoma Send a personal message to tikicoma      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-05 07:57 am   Permalink

I'm not watchin for any noble reasons, I just think it's boring. I feel the same way about basketball, baseball, golf, car racing, the Olympics (summer and winter), doctor or lawyer shows, soap operas, talk shows, true crime shows, cooking shows, modern American crime dramas, most sci-fi/fantasy shows, current sitcoms, and a bunch of other programming I can't think of because it's the sorta stuff I never watch.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-05 09:27 am   Permalink

I have seasons 1-7 of M.A.S.H......so, no superbowl for me!

Finest Kind!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-02-05 09:36 am   Permalink

Ditto Chuck.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-05 1:51 pm   Permalink

Still not watching, But the wife put on the Puppy Bowl on AnimalPlanet!

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-05 1:58 pm   Permalink

Some dog already predicted the Patriots will win so I don't see any point in watching but may watch to see Madonna do her parody of Weird Al's Like A Surgeon.

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WestADad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-05 4:01 pm   Permalink

Nope, not watching. Checking out the new posts here, having a Jet Pilot while waiting for the lasagna in the oven.

I live in a football crazed State anyways so I'm used to ignoring football.

Have a pleasant Sunday evening everyone!

View Profile of WestADad Send a personal message to WestADad  Email WestADad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hidden Village
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-02-05 4:10 pm   Permalink

Football is boring

View Profile of Hidden Village Send a personal message to Hidden Village      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation