Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Hawaii Tiki Sheets and Pillowcases
Hawaii Tiki Sheets and Pillowcases
ukutiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-01 2:56 pm   Permalink

Just received some Hawaii Tiki pattern bed linens for my birthday. They can be purchased from Sin In Linen on the internet.

In case anyone is interested the URL is
http://www.sininlinen.com/bedroom/sheet_sets/tiki_hawaiian/

Here is a pic of the pattern.

I have no vested interest in this company.

View Profile of ukutiki Send a personal message to ukutiki  Email ukutiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-01 3:37 pm   Permalink

Nice design. Those are the two Tikis from the Tropicana Lodge in Fresno!

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-01 3:42 pm   Permalink

Oooh look, it's the Tropicana Fresno Milan Guanko Tikis!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-01 3:43 pm   Permalink

Haaaaaaaaa -- DAMN you're fast, DC !!!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-01 6:24 pm   Permalink

Something about great minds??

Another image ripped from the headlines of the Book of Tiki. For bonus points where is the A-Frame image from?

Not the first time I have seen those Tikis, a matchbook from Schofield base in Hawaii used them as well.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-06 09:32 am   Permalink

shower curtains too..

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-13 8:33 pm   Permalink

Just a heads up - I was looking at these again and a bunch of the items with this pattern are now on sale. I came across them on Amazon, but the price is about the same direct from their own website.

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-13 10:08 pm   Permalink

I was asleep at the wheel when the "sheets" was first posted. DC , Bigbro you gents are amazing!
Cheers

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-14 03:53 am   Permalink

http://www.amazon.com/Sin-Linen-Hawaiian-Tiki-Sheet/dp/B005J6S4PS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336992796&sr=8-1

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KittyKat65
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-14 08:23 am   Permalink

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up - I just bought the matching curtains from amazon.

View Profile of KittyKat65 Send a personal message to KittyKat65      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KittyKat65
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-24 11:34 am   Permalink

Just hung my curtains and they look fabulous! Such a great design and pop of color.

View Profile of KittyKat65 Send a personal message to KittyKat65      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmaye

Posted: 2012-05-28 6:16 pm   Permalink

I've been eyeballing those sheets for a while. but i like there "midnight" version better.

We've purchased stuff from sin in linen before. Nice quality sheets.

View Profile of mrsmaye Send a personal message to mrsmaye  Email mrsmaye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-23 11:57 pm   Permalink

Sin In Linen is still having a clearance on their tiki bedding, aprons, oven mitts, valances and shower curtains. Several other websites sell the same brand too. $5.99-$99.
www.sininlinen.com

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-13 11:06 am   Permalink

Pottery Barn Teen has tapa print bedding and a beach towel. The bedding comes in navy or gray.
www.pbteen.com/search/results.html?words=tiki&cm_sp=OnsiteSearch-_-GlobalNav-_-Button

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation