FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events JOHN-O's Tiki Bus Trip to the Hong Kong Inn (+ Rincon Room) - 3/24/12, Pictures start on pg 6
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
JOHN-O's Tiki Bus Trip to the Hong Kong Inn (+ Rincon Room) - 3/24/12, Pictures start on pg 6
Tigerlily
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-02-07 10:23 am   Permalink

This sounds soo fun!! Please count me in!

View Profile of Tigerlily Send a personal message to Tigerlily      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-09 6:47 pm   Permalink

This is still 6 weeks away but I already have half the bus filled. If you're planning on attending please let me know so I can hold a space for you. Depending on the numbers, I may either downsize or upgrade the size of the bus. The cost will be $25 per person for the 120 mile round-trip ride.

Thank you.

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-10 2:17 pm   Permalink

You're really good at picking weekends when I'm already busy. I'll be there next time, maybe.

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-10 5:09 pm   Permalink

John-O,

Count me in for the Hong Kong Inn and Rincon Room. Should be another splendid John-O event. I will be driving down from Santa Barbara so no bus ride for me.

Hey Ron, what do you think about a little pre-party at the Rincon Room for the 805 locals to keep up with the bus?

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
A Frame
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-12 3:25 pm   Permalink

I must attend!!! Ink it!

View Profile of A Frame Send a personal message to A Frame      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
telescopes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-12 3:52 pm   Permalink

I am so undone about not being able to attend. I know this will be one literally for the road...

View Profile of telescopes Send a personal message to telescopes      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-13 5:00 pm   Permalink

After a chat with John O, Ron(bongofury) and Mickey last night, Ray and I are in! This will be exciting!!!

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2012-02-13 8:54 pm   Permalink

Min!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-13 9:20 pm   Permalink

In an ironic twist of Tiki fate, I've learned that the restaurant is owned by the uncles of my good friend of 20 years. She and her family will be attending to ensure Uncle Jimmy and Uncle Tommy give us the VIP Tiki treatment.

[ This Message was edited by: JOHN-O 2012-02-28 19:11 ]

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-14 11:47 am   Permalink

Ya twisted my Arm John O,
I'm in.
Do I need to bring a Lasso to rope the stranglers in?

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kala Kim

Posted: 2012-02-14 11:53 am   Permalink

I am so excited for my first big tiki outing!

I have Tiki'ed my calander for the day.

View Profile of Kala Kim Send a personal message to Kala Kim  Email Kala Kim     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOBU
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-02-15 10:12 am   Permalink

This looks like a Blast!
So wanna be a part of this but Bobbie's Due Date is the following week!
I guess tentatively put us down to drive up on our own in case we need to make a quick getaway.

JOBU

View Profile of JOBU Send a personal message to JOBU  Email JOBU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Capt. R.H. Falernum
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-15 5:00 pm   Permalink

I can't wait. That's a great roster you've put together, JOHN-O.

View Profile of Capt. R.H. Falernum Send a personal message to Capt. R.H. Falernum      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiToddtheSurfGod
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-02-16 11:19 am   Permalink

Stumbled upon this post a little to late to join in the bus fun, but that does not count us out. You may just see TikiTodd, TikiBoo and the Vamper driving along side you...

View Profile of TikiToddtheSurfGod Send a personal message to TikiToddtheSurfGod  Email TikiToddtheSurfGod     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-02-21 5:49 pm   Permalink

Looks like the bar will be full! If anyone driving up wants to stop here first let us know. If you are staying in Ventura we don't want you drunk driving the 20 miles back there. We will be serving a Drifter's Reef cocktail with a float if you dare. If you want something else.....bring it. We await your arrival......

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation