FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events JOHN-O's Tiki Bus Trip to the Hong Kong Inn (+ Rincon Room) - 3/24/12, Pictures start on pg 6
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
JOHN-O's Tiki Bus Trip to the Hong Kong Inn (+ Rincon Room) - 3/24/12, Pictures start on pg 6
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-25 09:47 am   Permalink

Mahalo John-O!

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-25 10:25 am   Permalink

looks like i missed out on a great time!

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-25 11:56 am   Permalink

Great Job John!!!!!!!!!!! terrific trip!

Thanks To Ron and Mickey for openning their fantastic home to all of us, Amazing backyard, beautiful home.... Nice addition of that amazing Tiki

Amy

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2012-03-25 11:59 ]

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-25 12:23 pm   Permalink

looks like a good time.

John-O you are a stallion and you dress to like John-007.....very sharp

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-25 12:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-03-25 11:56, Queen Kamehameha wrote:
.... Amazing backyard, beautiful home.... Nice addition of that amazing Tiki

We want to see pictures of that baby!

Joe Banks- Nice portraits, Sir!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2012-03-25 1:27 pm   Permalink

Spirit of The Tradewinds at the Tonga Hut.

The other side of the Hong Kong Inn sign.

Pineapple People!

More Pineapple Peeps.

My Chinese Itch.

Ms. Tradewinds.

Ms. Tradewinds and GROG.

I had a blast! Thank you John-O, Bongofury, Mrs. Bongofury, everyone at The Hong Kong Inn and our Bus Driver!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-03-25 1:49 pm   Permalink

That was our first time as part of a John-O Production and it won't be the last. Many thanks John-O...fun, lively, informative. I don't know how you pull off the logistics. Also big thanks to Bongofury for opening The Rincon Room up to a bus full of revelers late on a Saturday. Amazing place. And we even made last call at The Tonga Hut. Shockingly, I didn't dream of pineapples once we finally made it to sleep.

Photos! Some photos from Val's phone are below. I played with Hipstamatic and
posted the results on Flickr.

kevin
http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mekalekahaimekahainiho
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-03-25 2:29 pm   Permalink

Thanks John-O!
What a fun time! But why on earth did I have to succumb to "last call" at Tonga? arrrgghhh!

View Profile of Mekalekahaimekahainiho Send a personal message to Mekalekahaimekahainiho      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-25 3:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-03-25 12:27, bigbrotiki wrote:
Quote:

On 2012-03-25 11:56, Queen Kamehameha wrote:
.... Amazing backyard, beautiful home.... Nice addition of that amazing Tiki

We want to see pictures of that baby!

Joe Banks- Nice portraits, Sir!

Thanks bigbro!

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2012-03-25 3:49 pm   Permalink

GROG have lots of fun. Thanks John-O for setting this up and Bongofury for graciously hosting us at your awesome Tiki backyard bar.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom

Posted: 2012-03-25 4:27 pm   Permalink

Thank you John-O for yet another wonderful outing, possibly the best so far!
Thank you Bongofury & the Mrs. for being such gracious hosts and letting us into your wonderful home and backyard oasis you call the Rincon Room!
Thank you Jeremy and Amy for the Mai Tais when we returned to Tonga Hut just in time for last call!
The only thing I didn't like about this amazing event was the way my head feels today...But, it was worth it!
Great photos everyone! Just in case you all haven't seen enough, here is the first batch of my photos...

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-25 4:44 pm   Permalink

My wife and I had a "Spirit of the Tradewinds " Cocktail at the Tonga, rode a bus and shared more ct,s with some fantastic folks from Tiki Central, had ono grinds and more ct's with the previously mentioned folks and another contingent of tc'ers that had the Hong Kong Inn rockin when we poured in -let me catch my breath and start a new sentence. Whew, had another navy grog, got back on the bus and headed to the Rincon Room. Whats There to say.Wow! Finally met Ron and the lovely Mickey.Thank you Ron and Mickey for allowing us into your slice of paradise. Thank you to the Driver of the bus and to anyone that helped put this expedition together. John-O,many, many Mahalos,you are unbelievable!
David and CeCe, La Mirada
P S Jobu, we were disappointed that we didn't see you guys-I hope it was cuz there's four of you guys now. Keep us posted

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom

Posted: 2012-03-25 5:00 pm   Permalink

The Polynesian Revue....

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AMIGA_TIKI

Posted: 2012-03-25 6:41 pm   Permalink

Thank you John-O for putting together a wonderful event. I had a blast. The staff at Hong Kong Inn were so kind. Pineapple drinks were yummy. Also BIG thanks to Bongo Fury for opening his beautiful tiki paradise to everyone. You were a great host and your special drink was delicious. Mahalo!

Happy belated birthday John-O!

View Profile of AMIGA_TIKI Send a personal message to AMIGA_TIKI  Email AMIGA_TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI

Posted: 2012-03-25 8:19 pm   Permalink

Thank you John O for the great tour and Bongo Fury for letting us see your beautiful Tiki Home. More pictures.

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation