FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » M-modern and Sven Kirsten present: THE CONTEMPORARY IDOL - Palm Springs, Feb.17th
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
M-modern and Sven Kirsten present: THE CONTEMPORARY IDOL - Palm Springs, Feb.17th
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-14 6:04 pm   Permalink

Thrilled to be a part of the show! Thanks for putting this whopper of a show together Sven.
Took my piece down last week, the weather was perfect! Lots of folks walking their dogs; nice chill vibe.
Can't wait to see all the work and how its put together.
We will be staying the weekend so hope to get to hang with some folks. See you there.

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-15 08:40 am   Permalink

Im stoked to be apart of this show!!We will be hanging out in palm springs as well this weekend..heres a lil sneaker of one of my pieces

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-15 10:11 pm   Permalink

Aloha everybody!

So excited to be part of this show!

Here's a peek at my pieces...

Looking forward to seeing the whole shebang on Friday night!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-16 11:34 am   Permalink

FRIDAY NIGHT 8PM
Art opening of 20 of my favorite artists curated by Sven Kirsten with live music from the MARTINI KINGS.
anyone up for some really fun times in palm springs? huh?? can't wait till friday!!
tiki folks have been asking... i will be bringing the ole martini kings suitcase to the gallery filled with about a dozen different martini kings cds for sale. only 10 clams and best part- no pesky shipping costs. just head towards the bandstand and grab one.

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-16 10:00 pm   Permalink

Just got a new airator, which can be strung around my neck, and a fresh bottle of Ron Abuelo 12 yr for some free pours at the opening, come say hello and bring a clean cup! I will be hiding by the games

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-16 10:19 pm   Permalink

And I'll be hiding right by you!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Professor G
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-17 06:10 am   Permalink

I, who live far, far away, lost in the depths of the Tiki Wastelands, will swallow my sorrow at missing a fantastic display of talent and bid many of my favorite artists (and commentators) a great show.

View Profile of Professor G Send a personal message to Professor G  Goto the website of Professor G     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
zerostreet
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2012-02-17 06:23 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-02-17 06:10, Professor G wrote:
I, who live far, far away, lost in the depths of the Tiki Wastelands, will swallow my sorrow at missing a fantastic display of talent and bid many of my favorite artists (and commentators) a great show.

What he said!

View Profile of zerostreet Send a personal message to zerostreet  Email zerostreet Goto the website of zerostreet     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-17 07:32 am   Permalink

Can't wait till tonight at the M Modern! Martini Kings perform at 8pm.

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-02-17 08:11 am   Permalink

Looking forward to tonight!!!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-02-17 09:21 am   Permalink

So far I see;
Tiki-Ray
Lake Surfer
LLT
Sophista-tiki
Keigs
OceaOtica
Kirby
Tobunga

That leaves 12 mystery artists - are you gonna spill the beans?

I will see you all there. I'm planning an early Saturday morning hike up to Tahquitz Falls if anyone who is not hung over wants to join me

[ This Message was edited by: MadDogMike 2012-02-17 13:46 ]

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tomsartproject
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-02-17 09:44 am   Permalink

I am totally going. Just decided.
Spur o' the moment superstar of the rent-a-car style.
See y'all there!

View Profile of tomsartproject Send a personal message to tomsartproject  Email tomsartproject Goto the website of tomsartproject     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
A Frame
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-17 10:15 am   Permalink

Wow! Looks like everything is falling into place for tonight’s opening reception, congrats to the Curator and all of the artists! Boy, I seem to always miss a lot of the cool events darn it!
Have a great time!

View Profile of A Frame Send a personal message to A Frame      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-17 10:28 am   Permalink

Anders: You ARE a cool event by yourself! I am actually gettin kind of scared by all the hoopla here...

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-17 1:58 pm   Permalink

As I can not be at the art show tonight,I look forward to walking it tomorrow.

Congrat's to all the Artist involved in the show and I hope the fan's are smart enough to walk away with some great art.

W

Still the best in show (in my opinion)

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation