FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events thee swank bastards: current schedule
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
thee swank bastards: current schedule
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-21 08:38 am   Permalink

Wait a minute...you guys never leave Vegas anymore...then when you decide to come to LA again it's Viva Las Vegas weekend?

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-21 2:14 pm   Permalink

AND...?

Quote:

On 2013-01-21 08:38, Jason Wickedly wrote:
Wait a minute...you guys never leave Vegas anymore...then when you decide to come to LA again it's Viva Las Vegas weekend?

View Profile of beelzebozo Send a personal message to beelzebozo  Email beelzebozo Goto the website of beelzebozo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-21 9:23 pm   Permalink

Lots of LA people flock to vegas for Viva,
I'm broke, no viva for me,
I'll be at yer LA show that weekend.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-22 12:11 pm   Permalink

Plus I was sorta hoping you guys would be playing around Vegas while we are there. Oh well.

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-26 3:47 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to seeing you, Jeff.

View Profile of beelzebozo Send a personal message to beelzebozo  Email beelzebozo Goto the website of beelzebozo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-26 3:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-01-22 12:11, Jason Wickedly wrote:
Plus I was sorta hoping you guys would be playing around Vegas while we are there. Oh well.

We usually play the Rat City Rukkus on Viva weekend but they waited too long to contact us with the dates this year. We already booked SoCal when they finally called us.

Rat City Rukkus is a cool car show that doesn't have restrictions. If you have a customized car you can enter. A bunch of people that were fed up with Viva's rules started it 5 or six years ago. we will, hopefully get back to SoCal in April.

beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-30 3:56 pm   Permalink

New Dates added, check out the first post in this thread.

beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-05 7:27 pm   Permalink

Thee Swank Bastards are currently looking into touring the northeast this summer. Send me infoare interested.

beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-27 3:46 pm   Permalink

Thee Swank Bastards schedule has been updated, check out the first post.

beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-02 2:40 pm   Permalink

TSB loves you

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-02 2:51 pm   Permalink

Suds Surf City Sports Grill in H.B. Whaaaaaat?
what about Don's?

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-05 6:41 pm   Permalink

We play where we play?

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-05 10:42 pm   Permalink

ATP,
Briana ex of Dons works there.

Shaun,
Gee last Sat. Was fun.

Guess I should have gone to the SD gig on Fri.

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-06 7:05 pm   Permalink

Sorry about that. I have been caught many times by the bar for drinking in the parking lot. That is the first time they didn't let me play. I guess I am still punk rock.

beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-10 7:00 pm   Permalink

I assure you that, we will play the Suds show in Huntington on 4/20.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation