FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Attn: Londoners! Domo Arigato....
Attn: Londoners! Domo Arigato....
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-06-12 11:51 pm   Permalink

Have any of you checked this out at the Wicked nightclub near Tower Bridge?

It's a real working frikkin' robot bartender! Is this cheezy, cause I think I'd laugh my drunk ass off if I found this.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-13 06:14 am   Permalink

If that's for real, I have to go to London!!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-13 07:33 am   Permalink

"Attn: Londoners!"

er, do you mean me? unfortunately in a matter of days, london will not be represented by anyone (that i know of) residing in london.

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-06-13 07:55 am   Permalink

I didn't mean to leave out Woody! He's close enough. Well, closer than me.

It was on Insomniac last night, Fish, and by god, it's real! I watched it make a martini.

Try to see it before you go, Chris!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-13 08:13 am   Permalink

for all intents & purposes, i go tomorrow morning (though i won't be bac in the states for about 2 more weeks).

alas, if only i'd been enlightened a little earlier, i would have provide tc w/ a drunken robo-bar pictoral essay.

thanks anyway.

hey new york, can't wait to buy the first round!

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-13 6:59 pm   Permalink

Well, London's 45 minutes by rail, but a bugger to get back from late at night. Still, I've a date with Turbonegro next month, so a little robot bartending action would be the ideal way to close down the evening. Should I chance Travellin' Shecky to those robot pincers?

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation