FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food where can I buy St James Royal Amber Rum
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
where can I buy St James Royal Amber Rum
lunavideogames
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2016-08-16 2:13 pm   Permalink

JM is a perfect sub for St James, that is what I use. My second choice for sure!

Just so you know, they do not make the Clement XO anymore. It is a steep price but it is a great rum that is no longer in production. Pair that with some Appleton 21 and you've got an amazing Mai Tai that would cost $50 at a bar, Tacoma Cobana has that combo until the rum runs out.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-08-16 3:27 pm   Permalink

Luna - thank you very much for your note regarding JM, I will try it for my Mai Tai ( I returned the Saint James). As for the Clement XO, considering it's no longer in production, might be worth splurging on, and would look great behind my bar! thanks again

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rum on the rideau

Posted: 2016-09-17 10:20 am   Permalink

Royal Amber is not available in Ontario as well or any Rhum agricole for that matter, however recently the Province of Quebec is now stocking numerous agricoles including Royal Ambre.

This won't help you in central US, but it might help if you or others are on a road trip. I'm fortunate to live right on the border, so no road trip required.

If traveling to Quebec you can see how many bottles are available at what outlets from their website:

http://www.saq.com/content/SAQ/en.html

View Profile of rum on the rideau Send a personal message to rum on the rideau      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation