FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Gallery Lake Tiki - Tiki Decor In The Spirit of the South Pacific - 8/21/13
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Lake Tiki - Tiki Decor In The Spirit of the South Pacific - 8/21/13
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-02-16 08:49 am   Permalink

Looking forward to seeing you March 4 at Don the Beachcomber for the International TIKI Market Place! Your works will be a great addition!!!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-16 4:03 pm   Permalink

Derek,

Thank you very much for your kind compliments.
I have always admired your work, and I saw that you pushed hard for perfection in your pieces.
It has always been something I've strived hard for in my own work. I've smashed countless pieces and chucked many a log
in the firewood pile because I wasn't happy with it. But the next time I picked up a tool, I had figured out a new and better way of doing something.

Glad I could inspire, and thanks for inspiring me all these years. Mahalo!

Chris,

Thank you, and I am really looking forward to the event in a few weeks!
Looks like a great lineup and good time for all!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Quasimodo57
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-02-16 5:10 pm   Permalink

Dave,

Your gallery looks incredible, but then I pleasantly smile and admire many of these works in my tiki room and other parts of my home in Phoenix. I look forward to seeing you and the new pieces in your collection on March 4th! Hope to add a couple more for the Dexter Gallery!

View Profile of Quasimodo57 Send a personal message to Quasimodo57      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-16 7:19 pm   Permalink

Larry,

Thanks much for the kind compliments, but this gallery might as well be your home gallery as so many of these pieces are in your collection.
It has been and continues to be an honor and a pleasure sharing my little carving habit with you and your family.
Looking forward to talking story and tipping a few rum based drinks with you in a few weeks!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-16 8:14 pm   Permalink

Hey Dave,

You've done lots of work. And you excel at your work. My wife and I are proud to be owners of some Lake Surfer pieces! Looking forward to future pieces, and to adding to our collection.

Mahalo braddah!
Woody

Custom Tapa Swag Lamps and Sconces Built By Kahaka

View Profile of KAHAKA Send a personal message to KAHAKA  Email KAHAKA Goto the website of KAHAKA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-16 8:31 pm   Permalink

Amazing carves lake

View Profile of keigs20 Send a personal message to keigs20  Email keigs20 Goto the website of keigs20     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-16 8:51 pm   Permalink

Woody,

Many thanks kind sir for your wonderful support over the years and for the continuing words of encouragement.
It makes my head hurt to think of how many pieces I've created, but I've gotten tons of enjoyment from each and every one.
I'm sure there's plenty more to come down the road.

Ken,

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate the props!

tikieruption

Posted: 2012-02-18 5:43 pm   Permalink

hello dave - brian over around Mai Kai part of the world - great art - not sure how to contact u for possibly purchasing (if available) circa 3 ft Marquesan tiki pole ur showing here - looks grey - paper price tag attached - its beautiful - guess i'll just give u my email - sorry can't tell how else u guys get in touch with each other on this site - hope to hear from you - have a good one - later - Brian - email: ProteinSnaks@yahoo.com - cool if u could make Hukilau - going to be in cooler temp. part of year this time.

View Profile of tikieruption Send a personal message to tikieruption      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-20 9:57 pm   Permalink

Aloha Brian,

Thanks for your compliment on my tikis, very much appreciated.

Best way to get in touch with me is
laketiki@yahoo.com or send me a personal message via this forum.

I will get in touch with you via your email address and we can talk further.

I don't think I'm going to make it to Florida this year for the Hukilau unfortunately... hope you all have a great time!

Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-20 12:28 pm   Permalink

A few new pieces posted up... more big work to come...

Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-22 12:18 am   Permalink

Man i can look at this over an over,fantastic stuff Dave

View Profile of Watango productions Send a personal message to Watango productions  Email Watango productions     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-22 10:45 am   Permalink

Many thanks Watango!

Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-14 01:01 am   Permalink

Two more big carvings posted up. I'm just about out of the big boards, but one more piece in the works.

Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-30 08:57 am   Permalink

New piece added...

[ This Message was edited by: Lake Surfer 2012-06-30 09:02 ]

MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-30 12:37 pm   Permalink

What do your tikis sell for and do you ship?

I like the one on the left and the one on the far right.

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation