FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Flap's mugs!! Hello out there, just started creating some mugs...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Flap's mugs!! Hello out there, just started creating some mugs...
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-25 11:32 am   Permalink

They all look great!

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-25 12:06 pm   Permalink

nice mugs!

View Profile of Badd Tiki Send a personal message to Badd Tiki  Goto the website of Badd Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-25 7:19 pm   Permalink

Nice looking pole Flap, I noticed you mounted it above ground level to keep the moisture and bugs away. Cool mug, if you leave the top of the drum open you can pour 2 drinks into it (but you've have to use a straw to drink at least one or you'd spill the other one on your shoulder )

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
wim"flap"thielemans
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-09-26 07:16 am   Permalink

thanks!!

View Profile of wim Send a personal message to wim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bruddah Bear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-26 12:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-09-25 19:19, MadDogMike wrote:
Cool mug, if you leave the top of the drum open you can pour 2 drinks into it (but you've have to use a straw to drink at least one or you'd spill the other one on your shoulder )

No, it'd be better to just have the barrel hollow and open to the tiki. Then you'd have to drink out of it like a glass boot...

Barrel up, of course, or you buy the next round. Don't twist the barrel to the side or you buy the next round. Don't set it down on the bar unless you empty it, or you buy the next round.

There aren't really any Tiki drinking games, are there? Unless you count drinking fancy tropical cocktails the game itself.

Bear

View Profile of Bruddah Bear Send a personal message to Bruddah Bear      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-27 01:14 am   Permalink

A man of many talents. Carvings, stickers and mugs, and they all look great. Nice work.

As is this.

Although we had talked about it a few months ago, it's only now that the custom mugs 'FLAP' and i talked about making for one another have arrived at each others homes. A 1/1 custom mug with purple interior (at my request) with my name carved onto the front.

I also received one of these little guys.

Great mugs FLAP, thanks for the trade.

P.S. Hopefully FLAP will upload the pics of the mug i made for him on my thread soon.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-27 07:37 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-09-25 09:27, wim"flap"thielemans wrote:
... making caustom tiki mugs for aussi buddies...

Now we know who

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
wim"flap"thielemans
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-09-27 08:36 am   Permalink

indeed! Robbie "swizzle" Toth (melbourne!) and Wayne "wildthing creations" Hoareau (gold coast!)
Great to have "met" them!!, hear ya laterz!!

View Profile of wim Send a personal message to wim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
wim"flap"thielemans
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-10-14 09:08 am   Permalink

new one...

at the moment working on mugs, copies, for the international brussels tattoo convention...after that starting to do wood carving again and a new event mug! greetz!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation