Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Travel Mai Kai March 4-8, 2012
Mai Kai March 4-8, 2012
Pittsburgh pauly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-27 1:01 pm   Permalink

We'll be in Fort Lauderdale March 4-8, hoping to hit the Mai Kai a few times. I realize it's an odd timeframe (not a weekend), but I'm wondering if anyone's up for coming out?
I was thinking maybe Sunday 03/04, or Wednesday 03/07 for Happy Hour; and another night for a quiet dinner.

View Profile of Pittsburgh pauly Send a personal message to Pittsburgh pauly  Goto the website of Pittsburgh pauly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-27 1:44 pm   Permalink

I think the locals can join you for one or both of those days..... maybe only for drinks, but then that would leave you and your date to enjoy a romantic dinner so its not all bad.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pittsburgh pauly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-02 08:58 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-02-27 13:44, Chip and Andy wrote:
I think the locals can join you for one or both of those days..... maybe only for drinks, but then that would leave you and your date to enjoy a romantic dinner so its not all bad.

You truly are the South Florida ohana welcome wagon! and I've learned so much from your posts.

I'll plan on being there for drinks on Sunday and Wednesday, one of those nights I'll stick around for a quiet dinner. Sunday seems good since it opens early for daylight viewing and it's my first night in and I won't be able to wait, and Wednesday will be livelier with bands and my last night. Who planned such a short trip?! and no Friday for the Wreck bar show!? next time.

View Profile of Pittsburgh pauly Send a personal message to Pittsburgh pauly  Goto the website of Pittsburgh pauly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation