Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Giffard Orgeat
Giffard Orgeat
CincyTikiCraig
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-27 9:07 pm   Permalink

Might anyone know of a source for Giffard Orgeat here in the USA? I've read that it's one of the best brands of rgeat on the market and I've got an itch to try it.

View Profile of CincyTikiCraig Send a personal message to CincyTikiCraig      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brandomoai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-29 06:38 am   Permalink

This would be a good place to start: http://giffardusa.com
Their syrups AND liqueurs are top notch!

[ This Message was edited by: Brandomoai 2012-02-29 06:40 ]

View Profile of Brandomoai Send a personal message to Brandomoai  Goto the website of Brandomoai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CincyTikiCraig
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-29 9:12 pm   Permalink

Many thanks Brandomoai! My google search didn't find that page. I'll post any responses that I get from the Giffard USA folks.

View Profile of CincyTikiCraig Send a personal message to CincyTikiCraig      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brandomoai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-03 11:02 am   Permalink

Up here, we have pretty good distribution on their liqueurs, but I only know one place to get their syrups: Nons Drinks Stall at the Granville Island Market in Vancouver. It's a little mocktail/smoothie kiosk owned and operated by the folks who have the distribution rights to Giffard products in Canada. Their orgeat is by far the best I've tried (not that I've tried a whole heck of a lot of different brands). I hope you're able to get your hands on some!

View Profile of Brandomoai Send a personal message to Brandomoai  Goto the website of Brandomoai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation