FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars The Honu Hideaway
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
The Honu Hideaway
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-12 10:25 am   Permalink

Any time

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Holler Waller
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-12 11:38 am   Permalink

W0W-haven't been here in a year or so - LOVE that roofing over the door - that's the idea I'm taking from here. I see you have moved on to the garage When the tikiness begins to spread out of the tiki room my wahine calls it "tiki creep", and yes there is some tiki in every room. You have also inspired me to get more creative for our next house. Thanks!

View Profile of Holler Waller Send a personal message to Holler Waller      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WestADad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-12 11:47 am   Permalink

Awesome trim work! Love the smell of burnt wood.

Chris

View Profile of WestADad Send a personal message to WestADad  Email WestADad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
anthonymaye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-16 5:52 pm   Permalink

glad you like the painting did you find the hidden tikis in the box its a bit late to bring it up now but their were two resin tikis in there.
if you meet up with Mahalotiki have a tiki bandit for me at frankies.

View Profile of anthonymaye Send a personal message to anthonymaye  Email anthonymaye Goto the website of anthonymaye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-16 10:32 pm   Permalink

Thanx Holler
Thanx Dad
Anthony, holy crap,
I was so excited about your KILLER painting I didn't even look in the rest of the box, poop.....

jon

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-29 3:44 pm   Permalink

After recently spending a lot of time at Trader Vic's I came up with a new project.

Fish trap!

What do I use???
How about an old broken window covering I took down last year...

Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-31 12:46 am   Permalink

Nice job. I had the same bamboo blinds and the wind broke them. I also repurposed them at my bar.

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-31 04:15 am   Permalink

Very clever hang10tiki. Looks good.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-31 7:35 pm   Permalink

Great idea for the fish trap! Looks great on your ceiling.

What is the black ring you used in the middle? I'm having a hard time telling from the picture.

Dale

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-31 8:01 pm   Permalink

SirWadeOfTrailerparkTiki- just couldn't throw it away, I knew it would come in handy somehow.
TheDukeOfSwizzle- thank you sir, means alot coming from you. Your Bob 'O' Nut is killer, I need to get one in my bar.
TheEarlOfLittleGiles- I should have thought about it more, I used some drippler irrigation watering tubing. Now that I look back I should have used something that would have kept the round shape better. But it worked out ok.

Thanks for looking guys...

Jon

Dagg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-05 09:40 am   Permalink

That's awesome Jon, very creative!

View Profile of Dagg Send a personal message to Dagg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTomD
Grand Member (5 years)  

Posted: 2013-04-07 06:29 am   Permalink

Wow, Jon... it's been a while since I peaked in to see what you've been up to in your Tiki oasis, and you have surely been busy! I really like what I see! That Tahitian fish trap was inspired!

-Tom

View Profile of TikiTomD Send a personal message to TikiTomD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-19 5:55 pm   Permalink

Dagger- thanks for lookin

TikiTom- glad u like

Next lil project:
I have collected another large batch of stir sticks and its time to get them up on the wall...

Row 1 done

littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-19 7:17 pm   Permalink

Good idea. Quick and easy artwork for the walls.

since I don't have any stir sticks, take a really good picture when you finish and I'll just print it out. HAHA

Dale

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-28 4:41 pm   Permalink

Dale- a photo? I'm sure we can do better than that...

Done

She's up!

[ This Message was edited by: hang10tiki 2013-04-29 09:54 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation