[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki IMPORTANT: Spam in Collecting Tiki
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
IMPORTANT: Spam in Collecting Tiki
hanford_lemoore
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-18 2:06 pm   Permalink

Bump

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-18 3:46 pm   Permalink

When people use this board to sell their things, I think it's fine as long as they stick to the rules. Maybe a notice to sellers in the heading to check rules would help new members. Now that it seems everyone has one of those cafe shops, that should have to be in the title just like "ebay" does. I really have no interest in cafe shops. I'm sure we wouldn't mind if a newbie came selling "odd Steve Crane mugs for $20.00"

Now while we're bitching about posts that "just bug me" I hate when people post messages on the board aimed at just one person-like "_____ call me" or "____ e-mail me" It seems to happen here often. There is such a thing as Private Messages! Posted messages/questions should be directed at the group or be of some interest to more than a single member. Keep in mind some people get all posts via e-mail and don't want to read your private communications. There, ahhh, I feel better, Thanks, Laney

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-18 10:35 pm   Permalink

Hey! Hanford, How come you have not bought anything from me yet??? Ha! Ha!Ha! Laney sorry but, Hanford I need your snail mail address. (or, shipping address) How bout a "classified section" for spamming! But, some how charge us for posting on it!! I want to build a bar out of Spam one of these days and bring it to an event and we can all eat it! My thoughts are, Hanford is doing what he can and all the other freaks are freakin out! If you can't hang with what is free, then move out of the country! Hanford is da man for giving us a place to post our words. Hanford is my best friend I never met! (the big ol tiki bash does not count!)

The Rev. Bamboo Ben!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs. B
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-18 10:59 pm   Permalink

Trust me, that's not a dare...it's a scare...he'll build the bar we can eat.
Sorry Hanford, off post, but couldn't resist.

View Profile of Mrs. B Send a personal message to Mrs. B      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-25 12:43 am   Permalink

This seems related to a recent post so I'm bumping it to the top.

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iolani
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-10-25 08:31 am   Permalink

crap. i thought that this thread would be about the not-really-tiki, but pacific and so ono

i collect old primo beer goods and am always on the lookout for classic spam tins and adverts. anybody else collect things related to the goodness that is spam?

View Profile of Iolani Send a personal message to Iolani      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kauno
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-10-25 09:33 am   Permalink

Is this forum for posting tiki related ebay or any other online auctions only? Can we post tiki related items we might be selling through a website as well?

View Profile of kauno Send a personal message to kauno  Goto the website of kauno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kctiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-25 10:52 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-10-25 09:33, kauno wrote:
Is this forum for posting tiki related ebay or any other online auctions only? Can we post tiki related items we might be selling through a website as well?

Yes, people do that too. It's an informal setting. Some members may like to read a little of your company history, and how you came to be doing what you're doing as far as Tiki goes.

View Profile of kctiki Send a personal message to kctiki  Email kctiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-25 11:18 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-06-18 22:35, RevBambooBen wrote:
...I want to build a bar out of Spam one of these days and bring it to an event and we can all eat it! ...
The Rev. Bamboo Ben!!!

Will there be a 2nd bar built of Ritz Crackers to put the bar built of Spam on?

(Almost) Seriously, what about a bar built of spam cans with bamboo accents?

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation