FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Purple Orchid Tiki Lounge 11th Anniversary Party, March 24
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Purple Orchid Tiki Lounge 11th Anniversary Party, March 24
Wersmo Derinc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-15 6:44 pm   Permalink

With many thanks to our Tiki Ohana, we celebrate 11 years in the tiki bar business. To commemorate, on Saturday, March 24th we feature a night of music and mayhem with Thee Swank Bastards. Plus, Zombies, Bimbos and all your favorite adult libations. Fun starts at 10pm, but get there early for the best seats.
See you there,
Aloha

221 Richmond Street, El Segundo 90245

View Profile of Wersmo Derinc Send a personal message to Wersmo Derinc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-03-15 7:25 pm   Permalink

YAY!! And congratulations.

GROG wish GROG could make it, but GROG have previous commitment.

[ This Message was edited by: grog 2012-03-20 11:16 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-15 8:58 pm   Permalink

Congrats Dave and Rebbecca,
and here is to many more.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-19 8:12 pm   Permalink

Wish we could make it to another milestone for Dave and Rebecca but we had prior commitments. Dave and Rebecca, we will drop by on Friday to celebrate and bring you one of my home made cakes. This time instead of my key lime cake with creme cheese icing, I am going to bake a Mai Tai Cake with creme cheese icing.

TikiVato

View Profile of TikiVato Send a personal message to TikiVato  Email TikiVato     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-21 10:44 pm   Permalink

I do believe I will be there, along with the Tikipugs! Woot woot! Time to celebrate!

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AnitaMargarita
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-03-22 2:31 pm   Permalink

We will definitely be there, ready to celebrate! I can't wait for my MaiTai!!!

View Profile of AnitaMargarita Send a personal message to AnitaMargarita      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-22 4:39 pm   Permalink

Congratulations David and Rebecca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-22 4:46 pm   Permalink

David and Rebecca congratulations and hoping for many many more. I went there first time in 2004. Time sure flies doesn't it?

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiVato
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-22 5:11 pm   Permalink

Dave and Rebecca, I did a sample Mai Tai cake today. My family loved it. Wasn't sure how it would turn out as I couldn't find a recipe for this cake. Could only find one for a Mai Tai cupcake and I didn't like it. I used ingredients used in a Mai Tai but only dark rum and absolutely no grenadine.
I will bake a fresh one in the morning and deliver tomorrow night, about 8pm. It will hold well in your refrigerator til Saturday. Enjoy and Congrats.

TikiVato

View Profile of TikiVato Send a personal message to TikiVato  Email TikiVato     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-22 8:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-03-21 22:44, Tangaroa-Ru wrote:
I do believe I will be there, along with the Tikipugs! Woot woot! Time to celebrate!

So much for the surprise!

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-22 8:23 pm   Permalink

Dave and Rebecca! Wow 11 years. I remember meeting Dave up there before it was tiki. Congrats!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-22 9:42 pm   Permalink

really bummed I'm gonna miss this.
damn planning John O,

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-03-23 10:41 am   Permalink

WooHoooo! Congratulations Dave & Rebecca!!! Here's to Many Many Many More Anniversaries at The Purple Orchid

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wersmo Derinc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-23 12:17 pm   Permalink

Tiki Al will be there to sign his custon designed mug exclusive to the Purple Orchid Tiki Lounge.

Al will be signing mugs starting at 9pm.

Plus, the Tiki Farm Purple Orchid logo mug is back for those who want one!

View Profile of Wersmo Derinc Send a personal message to Wersmo Derinc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-24 11:18 am   Permalink

reminder for tonight

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation