FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events RUM RHUM CLUB @ Tonga Hut : North Hollywood see final page

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
RUM RHUM CLUB @ Tonga Hut : North Hollywood see final page
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-03 2:21 pm   Permalink

It sure was a nice break away from the up and down weather outside. Here are some of the members reacting in various degrees to the joy juice at hand:

But I must confess that in the very first meeting, it was shown to me that I wuz a wuss:

While I am an avid rum sipper at home, and used to high octane spirits from Germany (STROH Rum), to have 4 (four!) 151 rums in a row to taste was too strong medicine for this patient, who tucked in his tail. And I wish I never would have sipped the NEW 151 Lemonhart, because it tasted like Nyquil compared to the earlier, especially the vintage versions. It might be OK for mixing, but by itself, naah.

So I learned those two things from this meeting....plus the whole Lemonhart history, which was printed and handed out by Amy, Thank You!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation