FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki ****first official tiki mug swap of 2012!!**** send packages by april 30
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
****first official tiki mug swap of 2012!!**** send packages by april 30
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-30 12:41 pm   Permalink

Ukutiki
Atomictonytiki
Pikeys Dog
Sufalaia
Zerotiki
Bongo Bungalow

Hey y'all today is the last day to ship so I realy hope all of the 10 of you that havent sent me a message have sent your box! Please get them in the mail asap and of course give me a heads up on any issues you have shipping wise.

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-30 2:27 pm   Permalink

House of Ku yours has been sent as well

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-30 6:50 pm   Permalink

A big thank you to Woody AKA Minitor for my box of tiki swag!

I'm loving all my California tiki stuff including:
-a tiki mug from Forbidden Island, Alamedia CA
- a coconut mug from Trader Vic's
- a Hawaii shot glass
- a neat print from Trader Vic's
- a swizzle stick from the Conga Lounge
- assorted postcards, napkins, a magnet from the above mentioned establishments and a matchbook from Bahooka in Rosemead, CA.

Great stuff. Here's another picture showing the TV print. You made today like Christmas!!!!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
catmomma
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-30 7:58 pm   Permalink

My husband just told me my box arrived and sent a picture. I am on vacation with my dad in Alaska. . Thanks to The Mainlander for the box o goodies! Sorry I can't post a pic till I ge home in a few weeks!!

View Profile of catmomma Send a personal message to catmomma  Goto the website of catmomma ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-30 10:01 pm   Permalink

Lilusako yours has shipped

SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-01 10:30 am   Permalink

danlovestikis
Sideshow Bob

yours is enroute!

ukutiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-01 10:50 am   Permalink

Big package from Naneki arrived yesterday. Everything in the box was new to my collection....even the first produce I have ever received in a swap...a coconut filled with a lot of milk. Included were a Molokai Mule and a Pagoda mug plus napkins, postcards, pineapple straws, wood pineapple nut dish and a shell necklace (can never have too many of those). THANKS NANEKI!!

View Profile of ukutiki Send a personal message to ukutiki  Email ukutiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-01 11:22 am   Permalink

Closettiki yours has been sent

Naneki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-01 12:07 pm   Permalink

Ukutiki:

Glad everything arrived safely. I was really sweating the coconut. No guts, no glory, but I was afraid that subsequent swaps might include the Naneki Rule: Don't send actual coconuts.

I thought it was a sign when I stumbled on a free coconut the very night I was packing the box. But the thoughts of broken mugs, will prevent me from every doing it again.

*WHEW*

View Profile of Naneki Send a personal message to Naneki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
minitor
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-01 11:53 pm   Permalink

LoriLovesTiki - Glad everything made the long journey without incident.

BongBungalow - Thank you for a great box of Tiki mug goodness, it arrived safely yesterday right after I left for work. I have a couple versions of the warrior mugs but none from the Jekyll & Hyde club, so yippee!! An Orchids of Hawaii R76...you can never go wrong with a Tiki with a belly button. A Don Ho glass, Hawaiian coffee mug in a nice aqua color, Tiki drink book, and a Tiki boy band to serenade me while I mix drinks in the new mugs, whoo hoo.

View Profile of minitor Send a personal message to minitor  Email minitor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pittsburgh pauly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-02 10:54 am   Permalink

I got the best box o'tiki on Monday from ZeroTiki!
What a great way to start the week
But what a week it's been! Pics to follow when I catch a breath.
Thanks Zero!
Pics as promised, all new to me!

The mugs and ephemera were more than enough, but then there was so much art!
The triptych of moai will have a place of honor in the Boom Boom Room.
Thanks again!

[ This Message was edited by: Pittsburgh pauly 2012-05-06 16:57 ]

View Profile of Pittsburgh pauly Send a personal message to Pittsburgh pauly  Goto the website of Pittsburgh pauly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-02 11:33 am   Permalink

Glad you liked the package, Pauly!
On a related note, I received a package today! The name looks familiar, but I can't remember the handle.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: ZeroTiki 2012-05-03 00:26 ]

[ This Message was edited by: zerotiki 2012-05-03 09:34 ]

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-03 11:00 am   Permalink

Zero and I are in the same boat. Got my package today and I am VERY HAPPY! But I'm not sure which TC member sent it.

In addition to these mugs, which I did not have in my collection, my swapper included an Untammed Highway comic book, (illustrated novel?), some cool swizzle sticks and "Sharing Aloha" wrist band. Thanks Swapper!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-03 11:30 am   Permalink

Hey, Bongo!
We may share a swapper, perhaps...
I also got a sharing aloha band, a bundle of very cool swizzles, and the Untamed Highway comic as well...
Was it you, Uku?

Muy Mysterioso!
~Zero

[ This Message was edited by: ZeroTiki 2012-05-03 11:33 ]

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-04 03:27 am   Permalink

Zero, it was that rascal Ukutiki! Thanks again Uku, well done!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation