FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Bora Bora Bamboo Barn with loft
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
Bora Bora Bamboo Barn with loft
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-19 03:24 am   Permalink

Thanks for the kind words - to answer your questions - yes all the items I have in my bar have been there since the beginning 3 years ago. Nothing signicant has been damaged - rum is not an issue - just depends on your design and water tightness - go to my blog to see more building tips and ideas
Mahalo

View Profile of tikirancher Send a personal message to tikirancher  Email tikirancher Goto the website of tikirancher     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-21 3:37 pm   Permalink

I spent my Easter Sunday moving 3 tons of rock and retaining wall blocks down the back hill and built the koi pond and waterfall I first envisioned 3 years ago after finishing the hut. Enjoy the picks and check out more on the blog www.tikirancher.blogspot.com
Mahalo

View Profile of tikirancher Send a personal message to tikirancher  Email tikirancher Goto the website of tikirancher     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-19 10:50 pm   Permalink

New SOD and Landscaping Even a Living Wall at the Ranch
Check out new pictures at the Blog
www.tikirancher.blogspot.com
Mahalo

Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-19 10:54 pm   Permalink

Oh, what a wonderful oasis! The discussion of weather made me think it might be a particularly pleasant place to be in a rainstorm. Cozy!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-03 10:28 pm   Permalink

Wow what a summer - Tiki Oasis 2014 was a fucking blast! loved meeting y'all out west and had an amazing time and visited Oceanic Arts, Don the Beachcomber, Bali Hai, Mort's Liquor, and all kind of cool places my great guide Gregg hooked up a brother. WE cruised in his 51 chopped and bagged Fuzzbox and hit the Oasis in style. Got to meet a lot of cool peeps from Instagram - follow tikirancher for more TO pics! Check out the latest posts on the blog www.tikirancher.blogspot.com

tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-16 06:14 am   Permalink

A couple of new shots from the Hut!

Look what the rancher found a couple of weeks ago...now to just paint it black!

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-09-16 8:45 pm   Permalink

Wow...nice work on the Koi Pond, your place is really fabulous. GREAT JOB!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-01-31 11:42 am   Permalink

Aloha to the west coast tiki tribes I met last year at Oasis, made some great friends and look forward to returning this year. Tiki Rancher is back from a long hiatus over the holidays. Hope everyone in tiki land had a great new year and ready to drink some rum in 2015...Deadhead rum has finally hit the shelves in GA. thank the gods. Here are some new pics from the Ranch including updated pics of the hideous purple ford I post last fall. Check it all out the blog www.tikirancher.blogspot.com Mahalo

0utl1n3
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-02-25 09:27 am   Permalink

Way cool name for your way cool tikibar.

View Profile of 0utl1n3 Send a personal message to 0utl1n3  Goto the website of 0utl1n3     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnyvelvet
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-03-24 07:03 am   Permalink

Tikirancher - you are doing something so right. Keep on keep on! Us apartment people have to wait our turn...but one day..!

View Profile of johnnyvelvet Send a personal message to johnnyvelvet      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KreepyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-03-24 7:15 pm   Permalink

GREAT job, Rancher! Your place is freakin' AWESOME! Really gorgeous work and I'm so jealous!

The ONLY missing touch, in my view, is a nice big float-light (either blue, green or purple for a nice contrast) hanging from the end of the pole in front at the apex of the A-frame, shining its light down on the slanted roof of the thatched awning/portico.

Hope I get to pay you a visit there some day!

Anyway, Cheers and Maholo!

[ This Message was edited by: KreepyTiki 2015-03-24 19:16 ]

View Profile of KreepyTiki Send a personal message to KreepyTiki  Email KreepyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nctrader
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-04-03 1:35 pm   Permalink

We're in the midst of a treehouse build, inspired by Swiss Family Robinson, but that mimics much of what you accomplished! I must say, your pesky neighbor did not play his hand very well. Would've gone for the bring my crazy tiki hut neighbor a nice bottle of rum to christen the new digs route, but that's just me!

View Profile of nctrader Send a personal message to nctrader  Email nctrader Goto the website of nctrader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation