FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Bora Bora Bamboo Barn with loft
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
Bora Bora Bamboo Barn with loft
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-19 03:24 am   Permalink

Thanks for the kind words - to answer your questions - yes all the items I have in my bar have been there since the beginning 3 years ago. Nothing signicant has been damaged - rum is not an issue - just depends on your design and water tightness - go to my blog to see more building tips and ideas
Mahalo

View Profile of tikirancher Send a personal message to tikirancher  Email tikirancher Goto the website of tikirancher     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-21 3:37 pm   Permalink

I spent my Easter Sunday moving 3 tons of rock and retaining wall blocks down the back hill and built the koi pond and waterfall I first envisioned 3 years ago after finishing the hut. Enjoy the picks and check out more on the blog www.tikirancher.blogspot.com
Mahalo

View Profile of tikirancher Send a personal message to tikirancher  Email tikirancher Goto the website of tikirancher     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-19 10:50 pm   Permalink

New SOD and Landscaping Even a Living Wall at the Ranch
Check out new pictures at the Blog
www.tikirancher.blogspot.com
Mahalo

Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-19 10:54 pm   Permalink

Oh, what a wonderful oasis! The discussion of weather made me think it might be a particularly pleasant place to be in a rainstorm. Cozy!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 28 days ago; 10:28 pm   Permalink

Wow what a summer - Tiki Oasis 2014 was a fucking blast! loved meeting y'all out west and had an amazing time and visited Oceanic Arts, Don the Beachcomber, Bali Hai, Mort's Liquor, and all kind of cool places my great guide Gregg hooked up a brother. WE cruised in his 51 chopped and bagged Fuzzbox and hit the Oasis in style. Got to meet a lot of cool peeps from Instagram - follow tikirancher for more TO pics! Check out the latest posts on the blog www.tikirancher.blogspot.com

tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 15 days ago; 06:14 am   Permalink

A couple of new shots from the Hut!

Look what the rancher found a couple of weeks ago...now to just paint it black!

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 15 days ago; 8:45 pm   Permalink

Wow...nice work on the Koi Pond, your place is really fabulous. GREAT JOB!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation