FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Bora Bora Bamboo Barn with loft
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Bora Bora Bamboo Barn with loft
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-01 11:07 am   Permalink

Cooking the pig Cuban style! Looks like you threw a fun party.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-11 09:01 am   Permalink

I'm thinking about creating a kit and plans for someone to build their own Bora Bora Bamboo Barn....anyone think its a good idea?

View Profile of tikirancher Send a personal message to tikirancher  Email tikirancher Goto the website of tikirancher     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-06-11 12:20 pm   Permalink

Yes that would be cool.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WestADad
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2012-06-11 12:26 pm   Permalink

Yes, I'm interested.

View Profile of WestADad Send a personal message to WestADad  Email WestADad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaiTaiRobby

Posted: 2012-07-18 12:00 pm   Permalink

Hi there, I just joined this forum and am hugely impressed with the job you did! Congrats, and I'm jealous!

View Profile of MaiTaiRobby Send a personal message to MaiTaiRobby      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Jefe
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2012-07-18 5:23 pm   Permalink

I would be interested as well in a kit and/or plans.

View Profile of El Jefe Send a personal message to El Jefe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fugu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-19 6:50 pm   Permalink

The hut looks fantastic! I hope that it has been holding up okay with all of the crazy thunderstorms we have been getting down here.

View Profile of Fugu Send a personal message to Fugu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-02 6:26 pm   Permalink

Plans are coming I promise all you asking...thanks for the interest and I hope I can help anyone with their structure. The hut is holding up really good I added bamboo roll up shades - the roof is holding up amazing for grass. it stays dry and in place even with the wild thunderstorms and heavy rain GA has been getting this summer.

I will post some more pics this weekend - the landscaping has grown in really nice...giant elephant ears

Hope to see some of you at the 2nd annual Rockabilly Luau in Tucker this weekend.
www.rockabillyluau.com This Saturday Aug 4th! Drive your heap and meet the creep
Tiki Rancher

View Profile of tikirancher Send a personal message to tikirancher  Email tikirancher Goto the website of tikirancher     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-02 6:48 pm   Permalink

New Tiki Rancher Ride 47 Dodge club coupe chopped and dropped

Bonj
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-03 02:12 am   Permalink

LIKE!

View Profile of Bonj Send a personal message to Bonj      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
komohana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-04 9:34 pm   Permalink

...A LOT!!

Spectacular job all-round mate, really really cool.

View Profile of komohana Send a personal message to komohana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-10 12:29 pm   Permalink

For those have watched the Bora Bora Bamboo Barn being built in the Home Tiki Bar section - now you can have your very own custom bamboo barn! I am now selling complete DIY kits, plans for large small and dog house bamboo shelters. Plus there are other tiki related items at the Bamboobarn on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/bamboobarn

Thanks and look forward to helping those with the tiki addiction like myself

tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-17 1:15 pm   Permalink

I had a professional photographer approach me to do a magazine article he's going to pitch...really nice photos check em out!

Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-17 3:18 pm   Permalink

That is truly freaking awesome !!!!!

Wow.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-30 8:03 pm   Permalink

Decided to break out some chisels to make another tiki addition to the barn - be kind it was with a pine log and home depot chisels.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation