FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Bora Bora Bamboo Barn with loft
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Bora Bora Bamboo Barn with loft
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-04 10:51 am   Permalink

thanks for all the kind words - almost ready to launch the DIY kits for three sizes of bamboo barns including dog houses!

View Profile of tikirancher Send a personal message to tikirancher  Email tikirancher Goto the website of tikirancher     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-11 09:12 am   Permalink

www.tikirancher.blogspot.com

heading to trader vic's in atlanta saturday night 9pm to celebrate my birthday! any local tiki freaks are welcome to join in the fun.

View Profile of tikirancher Send a personal message to tikirancher  Email tikirancher Goto the website of tikirancher     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alfie the Moai
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-09-16 10:01 am   Permalink

Wow what an amazing job! You should really be proud of yourself! Super cool project really great outcome awesome awesome awesome !

View Profile of Alfie the Moai Send a personal message to Alfie the Moai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-28 08:14 am   Permalink

Thanks Alf,
Lots of work and love went into this..I enjoy it everyday whether I'm in it or just looking at it from my porch. Please encourage people to go to my blog
www.tikirancher.blogspot.com to see how it was built.
Mahalo

tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-29 07:39 am   Permalink

Here you go the first DIY Bamboo Barn can be yours for cost on ebay now....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110983170742

check it out...life is too short not to have a hut of your own.

[ This Message was edited by: tikirancher 2012-11-29 07:41 ]

tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-10 11:24 am   Permalink

New railings for code inspections! Finally got a chance to add some more railings to make it code compliant since my asshole neighbor called the city on me. too bad for him I got a permit! The railings are a good idea though...after a few rum runners that extra railing might come in handy.

check out the blog

tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-10 11:54 am   Permalink

Christmas in the HUT! for more pics check out the blog www.tikirancher.blogspot.com

Merry Christmas from the Tiki Ranch!

tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-21 08:14 am   Permalink

New Hut to be built in Mississippi! The guys at Southern Bamboo have commissioned the newest hut. We will start pre planning next week and meet with the clients. Way to go Sean and Tom! Thanks for the business!
They were smart enough to pick up the vintage rattan set I found a couple of weeks ago. should look awesome in the Royal Grand Hut! Keep tuned into the blog for progress

Tiki-kitty
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-01-29 1:50 pm   Permalink

Great lookin' tiki pad! Gorgeous car, too!!

View Profile of Tiki-kitty Send a personal message to Tiki-kitty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-05 11:44 am   Permalink

Heading to Mississippi to build the next Grand Hut! here is a picture of the build site next to a fully stocked lake full of trophy bass! Super cool owner Tracy is all about it! This one will have running water and electricity with front and rear awnings along with a gabled side entrance. Should be even better than mine! Check out my blog for all the progress www.tikirancher.blogspot.com

Southern Bamboo will also be planting many bamboo groves around the property!

Elgarbo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-02-05 9:35 pm   Permalink

Spectacular location! Can't wait to see how it progresses.

View Profile of Elgarbo Send a personal message to Elgarbo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-04 10:53 am   Permalink

MILESTONE DAY - City of Roswell approved my final inspection for my barn in the backyard...my neighbor can piss off now! hahaha

all signed now

loft

new loft railings

back of hut

these are the bushes my neighbor forced me to plant to hide the hut from his view..what a joke..a $1200 joke....bastard

Q-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-04 11:08 am   Permalink

Good news! Looks like you made some useful improvements even though you had to wade through the bull crap to get there.

I guess you won't be inviting the neighbor over for a celebratory beverage??

Cheers and Aloha,

Q

View Profile of Q-tiki Send a personal message to Q-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-04 11:24 am   Permalink

I did invite the bastard over for the pig roast last memorial day...I guess he didn't like pork...
thanks for the congrats...believe me it was a labor of love I didn't want the "man" tearing it down.

tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-20 10:05 am   Permalink

TIKI RANCHER is going to be at the Sunset Tiki Party in St Pete Beach on June 2nd! check out the Postcard Inn at www.tikirancher.blogspot.com I'm building 2 custom portable Tiki bars for the event and hopefully the hotel will keep one. Super cool people making it happen. Cheers

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation