FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Bora Bora Bamboo Barn with loft
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Bora Bora Bamboo Barn with loft
Thurston Howell IV
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-20 4:52 pm   Permalink

Just caught up with your pics of your uber cool tiki hut. Great work sir!

Love those hot wheels too. I also liked that photo of the kid sitting at the bar with the tiki mug - that photo should have the caption "I cherish these moments".

I agree with your sentiment - Life's too short not to have a tiki hut. Something your anal retentive neighbour doesn't get. I'm afraid he's low man on the totem pole.

[ This Message was edited by: Thurston Howell IV 2013-05-20 16:55 ]

View Profile of Thurston Howell IV Send a personal message to Thurston Howell IV  Email Thurston Howell IV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-20 9:45 pm   Permalink

Dude! That hut is awesome! I know how difficult bamboo can be to work with, great job!!!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-21 10:32 am   Permalink

LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW SO IMPRESIVE

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-06 07:16 am   Permalink

AWESOME trip to the Sunset tiki party hosted by the Postcard inn and Left coast bartenders guild. Really fun time and can't thank Surf Soul Tiki enough for all the help and support to make the trip a success. I had Jeff carve some tiki masks for the fronts - here are a couple of pictures of my latest design.."the Outrigger portable tiki bar" 8ft wide and 8.5 ft tall with a canopy made of solid bamboo and mexican rain cape that stretches ten ft in the front of the bar and 6 ft behind the bar....massive but keeps the sun off your drinking skull. Its also available without a canopy - Thank you postcard inn for not making me pack it up...they bought it for their pool deck. Check out more pics at the blog. www.tikirancher.blogspot.com
Mahalo

View Profile of tikirancher Send a personal message to tikirancher  Email tikirancher Goto the website of tikirancher     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-19 09:27 am   Permalink

Some updated shots of the hut with new tiki skip lights and new fat puffer fish light!

For more updated shots from the ranch check out the blog
www.tikirancher.blogspot.com
Mahalo

View Profile of tikirancher Send a personal message to tikirancher  Email tikirancher Goto the website of tikirancher     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-08 07:46 am   Permalink

Tiki Rancher is back! I've been out for about 6 months dealing with all craziness but just updated my blog www.tikirancher.blogspot.com to catch everyone up on many new developments at the Ranch. Happy New Year Y'all!

You can also check out the website www.tikirancher.com

dtel
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-08 1:21 pm   Permalink

Wow everything looks great, I think the neighbors are just jealous, or just afraid they may break down and have a good time and enjoy themselves.

Sad, the way things are today you would think people would be happy when someone improves their property instead of bringing down the neighborhood. I think some people just love to bitch about anything.

When it's nice weather I would sleep out in the loft, second honeymoon ?

View Profile of dtel Send a personal message to dtel  Email dtel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-09 06:05 am   Permalink

Yeah, we had the house painted right before Thanksgiving and we slept in the loft. It was awesome waking up out there. The thatch roof is the key - really exotic and feeling like you weren't in Georgia! Right now it doesn't feel like that either....freezing

bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-09 8:34 pm   Permalink

Wow, I just saw all the pictures of your home hut. That is really gorgeous!
Congrats on winning the fight!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-16 12:29 pm   Permalink

Aloha! yes I won the fight and nobody got hurt...lucky for the grouchy old guy. Thanks for the kind words
check out my newbie website
www.tikirancher.com
cheers
Frank

tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-22 7:09 pm   Permalink

Aloha! check out the latest photos and action at my blog www.tikirancher.blogspot.com or my website www.tikirancher.com Mahalo y'all!

tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-18 08:58 am   Permalink

SPRING FEVER!!!!
The natives are restless and have started sculpting out a new tiki hut courtyard...check out all the progress and catch up with the Rancher.
check out my sites and follow me on Instagram for pics of old cadillacs, tiki culture and other crazy shit that happens in my life. #tikirancher
www.tikirancher.com

Mahalo Y'all

tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-18 08:59 am   Permalink

SPRING FEVER!!!!
The natives are restless and have started sculpting out a new tiki hut courtyard...check out all the progress and catch up with the Rancher.
check out my sites and follow me on Instagram for pics of old cadillacs, tiki culture and other crazy shit that happens in my life. #tikirancher
www.tikirancher.com

Mahalo Y'all

liltikichef
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-18 09:48 am   Permalink

Hey there! Great pics!! Love the hut! I'd like to ask you a few things about the weather and leaving things outside? I'm in Georgia too (about 3 hrs or so south of you) and I am wanting to build a hut/bar beside my pool, but I was concerned about how the heat and humidity and temp changes would affect my rums and other alcohol out there, as well as all my tiki collectibles. Do you leave everything outside in your bar or store it inside til you need it? Have you had any problems with weather affecting any of you tiki items in the bar? I'd appreciate any input

I read all your posts about the problems you were having with neighbors. I am very lucky in that although I live in "BFE", I don't really have any neighbors close by and we don't have all the restrictions and building codes and stuff here. Plus, I have 12 acres and can do pretty much anything LOL! Sometimes the country has a few benefits.Thanks!

View Profile of liltikichef Send a personal message to liltikichef      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lucky Star Tiki Bar
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-18 11:12 pm   Permalink

Wow what I beautiful tiki room/bar/building. Great work. Just beautiful.

View Profile of Lucky Star Tiki Bar Send a personal message to Lucky Star Tiki Bar  Email Lucky Star Tiki Bar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation