FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Tiki Bar Towels-for those that asked...
Tiki Bar Towels-for those that asked...
coconutkiss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-16 12:02 am   Permalink

Aloha! For those of you that came to my booth at the Tiki Oasis III-THANK YOU! Many of you have sent me emails since then inquiring about the tiki bar towels/baby burp cloths that I was selling. I have added them to my website so please feel free to take a look. Click on the "Coconut Grove" section on the main page. Hope to see you all around town soon and put more faces to names!!

http://www.coconutkissgifts.com

Mahalo,
Gina

View Profile of coconutkiss Send a personal message to coconutkiss  Email coconutkiss Goto the website of coconutkiss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-16 10:37 am   Permalink

Good to see you on Tiki Central Gina!

By chance do you make any of those cloths in your "Aloha Rags" section to fit over a 5 gallon water bottle for those of us that have bottled water delivered?

I'd rather see those prints on my water bottle than the generic ones sold locally.

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
coconutkiss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-16 11:58 am   Permalink

Thanks! Good to be here too...I'll have to get my hands on a generic cover and see if I can copy it. Shouldn't be a problem. I have 5 gallon bottles at home so I can test it out. I'll let you know, k?

View Profile of coconutkiss Send a personal message to coconutkiss  Email coconutkiss Goto the website of coconutkiss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-16 1:11 pm   Permalink

Hello, Gina. I bought one of your bar rags at the Oasis and was wondering if you could tell me where you get your fabrics. I'd love to get ahold of a bunch of the "tiki lounge brown" pattern.
Thanks

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
coconutkiss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-20 10:04 pm   Permalink

Hi Tiki Bot-I don't know if you got my email regarding the fabric...you would need to have a resale license to buy it at cost. I may have some extra yardage so let me know how much you are looking for. I also buy retail fabric at a great online store called, Reprodepot Fabrics:
www.reprodepot.com

On another note to anyone else who may read this, I am offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders placed between June 21-June 28th! Its a "WELCOME SUMMER" special (although you wouldn't know it by the weather!)Isn't So Cal supposed to be sunny ALL the time???
Go to: www.coconutkissgifts.com
for details and to shop! Mahalo!!!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation