FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » BODY GLOVE Tiki-Mug Release Party! in Kailua-Kona Oct 24th-25th 2013! pg 2
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
BODY GLOVE Tiki-Mug Release Party! in Kailua-Kona Oct 24th-25th 2013! pg 2
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-04 7:15 pm   Permalink

Brad, the mugs and new creature painting are killer! And the shindig at the Royal Kona sounds great. We probably won't be in Kona until April, unfortunately. I'll keep an eye out in case anything fun is happening then.

Nice work!

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-06-05 12:09 am   Permalink

http://westhawaiitoday.com/sections/news/local-features/island-inc-business-briefs-june-3-2013.html

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-06-05 00:12 ]

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-06-05 5:55 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

We had a business meeting / lunch at the same location we'll have the mug release party - the "Don's Mai-Tai Bar in the lobby of the Royal Kona. Wow, the swell was big today!) with the local radio stations to help promote the Body Glove Tiki-Mug release party. So, I think we'll have radio spots on Lava 105.3 FM & The Wave 92 FM... the local morning show might interview Billy Meistrelll the owner of Body Glove, maybe me, maybe do a live feed from the event too. That'll pack the house. Great guys - In the photos are (L to R) My agent Abbas, Morning show radio host Danny Jesser, William Zucker, an undisclosed big wheel from down under (shhh, that means the BIG money guy, who, by the way, knew my art! rich and hip and into tiki! Cool! ), and me! Wow, putting together a party in Hawaii is amazing easy! (ah, sort of..)

Royal Kona Resort,
75-5852 Ali'i Dr, Kailua-kona, Hawaii, US, 96740
808-930-3285
http://www.roomstays.com/hotel/82875

pre-order your very own limited edition mugs from ...
Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery
75-5770 Alii Dr
Kailua Kona, HI 96740-1782
Phone – (808) 334-0037
Toll Free – (888) 435-6612
Email – jillw@wylandbigisland.com
A L O H A !!

So I think we'll pack the house...

Aloha!
BP~

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-06-05 18:09 ]

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-06-06 10:34 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Thought I let you see what Mark Hanna, the owner of the Wyland Kona Ocean Front Gallery sez about the tiki-Mugs...
"I haven't seen this kind of anticipation and excitement for a 'low brow' collectable like this in my 17 years of being in the art business. The detail on these attractive (and 'scarey) Tiki Mugs is amazing. Advance phone orders are coming in everyday and they won't even hit the showroom until October and may even by sold out by Halloween. These Tiki Mugs are destine to be the next great collectable and the first in a series by Brad Tiki-shark Parker. Sure glad I got my order in "

(me & Mark with my Spectrum winning entry)
Thanks Mark for all your support and ALOHA, I couldn't have done it with out ya!

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-06-09 10:01 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
So, my agent Abbas (the hardest working man in the art biz), sez "What else can we do to make this party more rockin'?"
"Well, we do make beach towels..." I slur... Next thing ya' know I spent the week end designing a "Body Glove Sea Creature Beach Towel".
Now, if this is gonna' end up being a give-a-way prize for the radio stations, or a $20 item for sale at the event, or maybe both,
we don't know yet. But here's a sneak peak at it:

ALOHA!

http://www.tikishark.com

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-07-28 12:25 ]

Kai Koa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-06-10 3:14 pm   Permalink

Wow Brad! That is bad ass! I was wondering when you guys would design another towel that features one of your paintings, definitely getting a couple of these in Oct. YOU RAWK!

View Profile of Kai Koa Send a personal message to Kai Koa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-06-13 3:54 pm   Permalink

Thanks Kai Koa! - -ALOHA TIKI TRIBE! - Checkout the Official "Go Hawaii - Big Island" site with news about our Body Glove 60 Anniversary /Sea Creature Tiki-Mug release party! http://www.gohawaii.com/big-island/events/imported/2013/6/38e77b95-a8bc-7bee-d4715319199d73d1

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-06-13 10:02 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Hey Check this out! I found a "Diga Diga Doo" tiki-Mug on e-bay for $99.00.
Wow, makes the per-order cost of the entire Body Glove/Sea Creature/60 Year
Anniversary Tiki-Mug set seem like a real DEAL! (Better get 'em now or face e-bay prices later!)
You could get the entire set for the same amount of $ one classic rare "Diga Diga Doo" Mug,
SO....If you want to pre-order the Body Glove tiki-mug sets, or even an limited edition art print
of the Body Glove Sea Creature, please contact:

:

75-5770 Alii Dr
Phone – (808) 334-0037
Email –
jillW@WylandBigIsland

ALOHA!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diga-Diga-Doo-Tiki-Mug-by-Brad-Parker-and-TIKI-FARM-in-2009-Digga-Now-Sold-Out-/400456060505?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d3d0a8e59

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-07-28 12:27 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-06-27 2:30 pm   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
Want to see something scary?
What is it?
The inflated prices of the Body Glove Sea Creature Tiki Mugs that have not even hit the shelfs yet?
Noooooo. It's the original award winning 7 minute film which features the Sea Creature.
It's called "The Disappearance" it can be found here:
http://www.bodyglove.com/campaigns/the-disappearance/?mwrc_session_code=SDaeAzPyhH7V6IjTf8qO
it inspired me to paint this

which inspired me to create a set of three tiki mugs to match that look like this:

and then looked like this!

and then there is also this mug in the set:

and the last mug will look kinda like this

they will be on the market in October. Come to the big Tiki Mug release party in Kailua-Konma Hawaii,

and have the owners of Body Glove sign your mug , poster, meet the artist, me the SEA CREATURE!

(see above postings) or ...
pre-order your very own limited edition mugs from ...
75-5770 Alii Dr
Phone – (808) 334-0037
Email – jillw@wylandbigisland.com

A L O H A !!
...and in the end you'll have THESE!:

Oh yeah, and we're gonna make a beach towel too! it'll look like this

:

ALOHA!
]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-07-28 12:29 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-06-30 11:45 pm   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE
Hey Guess what! So, I had lunch with with Billy Kenoi, the Mayor of the Big Island -
AND... turns out he's a big surfing fan, (and a surfer) and he said he would be happy
to come to our big "Body Glove 60th Anniversary / Tiki-Mug Release Party & Sea Creature Hawaii-Ween Event"
this coming October 24th and 25th! (Whew!) This event just keeps getting bigger and bigger!
This just proves that my agent, Abbas, is a marketing genius & a silver tounged devil, or, that
not a whole lot happens here on the Big Island, and folks are full of Aloha, and always looking
for a reason to have a Big Party!

ALOHA!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-07-28 12:33 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-07 2:37 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe! The event is being talked about! Check this link out! ALOHA! http://www.gohawaii.com/big-island/events/imported/2013/6/38E90CD3-09AA-DB76-FEE89E9F03986EE7

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-08 5:21 pm   Permalink

Join us in paradise on the Big Island Of Hawaii! To Celebrate Body Glove's 60th Anniversary & Tiki Mug Release Party! October, 24th & 25th, 2013, 6PM till you drop! At the World Famous Royal Kona Resort in the Don's Mai Tai Bar, and the Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery. Rare Tiki & Body Glove Collectibles to be autographed by local and International Celeberties! For details contact info@tikishark.com, info@bodyglove.com, reservations@bodyglove.com, Jillw@WylandBigIsland.com ALOHA!

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-08 8:18 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe! BODY GLOVE is Celebrating their 60 Year Anniversary this October, here in Hawaii. With my Custom, Limited edition Tiki-Mugs! Please check out this link to the Hawaiian Tourist Authority for more details: http://www.gohawaii.com/big-island/events/imported/2013/6/38E90CD3-09AA-DB76-FEE89E9F03986EE7

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-16 06:35 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Here they are - just arrived in the mail. Amazing! This is a sneak - more laters - You can see the mugs are different sizes.
I think the two tikis are about the same, (maybe "Shark-Tiki" is a tad larger)
but the Body Glove Sea Creature is MONSTROUS!
ALOHA![
img]http://tikiroom.com/img/5514x51e4ac9e.jpg[/img]
ALOHA!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-07-28 12:24 ]

Kai Koa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-07-16 4:30 pm   Permalink

Cant wait to see you guys in Oct. these mugs are going to be a great addition to my collection. Nice design Brad! Cool lookin print in the back ground, they just put another set up on ebay starting at $12 each, last ones sold for around $50 each.

View Profile of Kai Koa Send a personal message to Kai Koa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation