FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » BODY GLOVE Tiki-Mug Release Party! in Kailua-Kona Oct 24th-25th 2013! pg 2
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
BODY GLOVE Tiki-Mug Release Party! in Kailua-Kona Oct 24th-25th 2013! pg 2
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-17 10:18 pm   Permalink

Awesome, I was selling my last prints for over $100!

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-17 10:39 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

The 1st set of limited edition mugs are at the Gallery!

Wow, I'm really happy with how they came out!

Great detail, signed and numbered special set for sale through the gallery.

Tiki-Mugs as ART!

To get YOUR set of Body Glove 60th year Anniversary/Sea Creature Tiki-Mugs
Please contact Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery
75-5770 Alii Dr
Kailua Kona, HI 96740-1782
Phone – (808) 334-0037
Toll Free – (888) 435-6612
Email -
jillw@Wylandbigisland.com Email – artexpert@hawaii.rr.com
Big Aloha!

http://www.tikishark.com

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-07-19 21:25 ]

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-19 7:29 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe! Happy ALOHA Friday! May I suggest that pre-order your set of limited edition Tiki-Mugs now!
Please contact
Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery
75-5770 Alii Dr
Phone – (808) 334-0037
Email -
jillw@Wylandbigisland.com
Email – artexpert@hawaii.rr.com
Big Aloha!

www.tikishark.com

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-07-19 21:25 ]

Kai Koa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-07-19 8:40 pm   Permalink

Got my order in at Wylands for the limited edition set, Tyson was a pleasure to deal with.

View Profile of Kai Koa Send a personal message to Kai Koa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-19 9:29 pm   Permalink

Thanks Kai Koa!
Tyson is a blast and he is totally my low-brow brother!

Aloha Tiki Tribe - Please note I screwed up the e-mail address for the Wyland Kona Ocean Front Gallery! HUGE apologies if you could not reach them. I know they have been taking a crazy amount of pre-orders on the mugs on the phone... the RIGHT e-mail address is to the really great and wonderful Jill Weiss at
jillw@WylandBigIsland.com
"Brad Parker creates lurid paintings that pull in influences from tiki, comics, and rock."
- Honolulu Magazine "The Best Of" 2012 Issue

[ This Message was edited by: tiki shark art 2013-07-19 22:53 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-20 3:44 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Godzilla sez "Happy Aloha Friday!"

...and check out da' new Body-Glove-Tiki-Mug sets! Limited edition and very swanky! It started as a
short surf / monster film. (won 1st place) then became a low-brow Tiki-Art painting. Then a set of
3 tiki-mugs celebrating the winning film And Body Glove's 60th year anniversary! Then, it became a
special "Tiki-mug release party"! Then, two nights of parties! One at the Royal Kona Mai Tai Bar,
second at the Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery!

Then, Special Limited edition Body Glove Sea Creature Beach Towels, and now I'm working on the tee shorts! (whew)

Now, let I heard all the owners of Body Glove were coming, bringing the Sea Creature with them!,

plus the mayor of the Big Island to cut the cake!

"Note* Limited edition of 100, signed and numbered (Signed & #‎ed sold as set of 3 only) through gallery.

is a big mug release party on October 24th & 25th!"

Here is the Tiki-Art painting about the short surf / monster film, in the painting you can see the two tikis and the Creature -
http://www.bodyglove.com/campaigns/the-disappearance/?mwrc_session_code=SDaeAzPyhH7V6IjTf8qO

now check how
they came out as tiki-mugs!
75-5770 Alii Dr
Phone – (808) 334-0037
Email - jillw@Wylandbigisland.com

or my mainland rep - Mahalo Tiki at http://www.mahalotiki.com/

Big Aloha!

[ This Message was edited by: tiki shark art 2013-07-29 01:30 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-27 6:33 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe,
The big dates are coming up! October is just around the corner!
The Big Body Glove 60 Year Anniversary Tiki-Mug release party is coming!
Thank you for interest, your support, and ALOHA! Please use info for contacting
the gallery for pre-ordering Tiki-Mugs or Art...
(May I suggest that pre-order your set of limited edition Tiki-Mugs now before they run out)
Please contact
75-5770 Alii Dr
Phone – (808) 334-0037
Email -
jillw@Wylandbigisland.com

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-07-28 12:22 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-30 3:05 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Check it out the "The Body Glove 60th Anniversary / Sea Creature, limited edition, set of 3 Tiki-Mugs"!
Ready for you to "Pre-order" yours? (do it now, B4 they are all gone!) U can order at the Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery!

The Big Tiki-Mug release party is oin October.
Go to the link for more info on more tiki-swag Art prints, and tee shirts, skate decks, beach towels, etc...

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=42660&forum=4&start=60&66

Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery,
75-5770 Alii Drive
Phone – (808) 334-0037
Email - jillw@Wylandbigisland.com

Kai Koa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-07-30 3:45 pm   Permalink

The picture with the girl holding the creature mug looks like she could be the girl in the " Zombie Tiki Girl" painting that's pictured below her.

View Profile of Kai Koa Send a personal message to Kai Koa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-04 7:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-30 15:45, Kai Koa wrote:
The picture with the girl holding the creature mug looks like she could be the girl in the " Zombie Tiki Girl" painting that's pictured below her.

Kai Koa - That IS the same girl who modeled for that painting! Her name is lisa, and she rawks!

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-04 7:22 pm   Permalink

Aloha tiki Tribe!

Just finished , and SOLD, the ink drawing that will be the design for tee shirts that will be sold at the October Event.
Folks have been asking if it will be made into a print. Well, I was really trying to make it look like the wood cut block prints
that I worked on with Earl Washington...but I lost track of the infamous Earl Washington somewhere between Kansas and Florida.
I would Love to do a run. IF anyone can get a hold of him... lemme know, or let him know... It'd be a great vintage looking print!
Other wise no other plans - I would like to have it in the art show art La Luz de Jesus next year.

www.tikishark.com

[ This Message was edited by: tiki shark art 2013-08-04 19:24 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-06 02:42 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe! We met with the local tee shirt company today. Had a nice choice of colors... raw hemp, blue tie-dye, & black and some day glow colors - all looked good and with in our price range. They suggested a few words on the illo which will go on the back, the Body Glove logo will go on the front chest.

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-08 11:34 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe! Here's Martin Denny's "Tiki" & "Quiet Village" with a Low-Brow Tiki-Art graphics by you-know-who. Oh, daddy, dig those smokin' hot horns on Tiki!! Love that tune! Every time I paint -THAT is what I am trying to capture!~ Big Mahalo & ALOHA! http://youtu.be/7HTCkZXaAvY

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-14 6:47 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-08-14 19:01 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-14 6:53 pm   Permalink

www.tikishark.com

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-08-14 19:02 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation