FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » BODY GLOVE Tiki-Mug Release Party! in Kailua-Kona Oct 24th-25th 2013! pg 2
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
BODY GLOVE Tiki-Mug Release Party! in Kailua-Kona Oct 24th-25th 2013! pg 2
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-05 6:58 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-05 6:59 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-07 1:26 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
This is a link to a press release from the ROYAL KONA RESORT about the big Body Glove 60th Anniversary Party.

Yes, that's right, this is the actual venue where we are having the party! Open air bar. Right on Kona Bay facing Sunset, & ...it's got Tikis!!
http://www.hawaiihotels.com/PR/2013/RoyalKonaResortHostsBodyGloves60thAnniversaryParty.pdf

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-10 11:10 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
It's almost here!

Hope to see some of you here!
ALOHA!

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-11 4:18 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

"Theeere Heeere!"
The BODY GLOVE Limited edition Creature Tiki-Mug sets have arrived on da' Big Island! Here they are basking in da Hawaiian Sun at the Don the Beachcombers Mai-Tai Bar!
ALoha!

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-11 9:20 pm   Permalink

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-13 11:29 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Yet more GOOD NEWS about the Body Glove 60th Anniversary Party this Oct 24th & 25th. Yes, we have a FREE concert with Hawaiian Music legend, Grammy nominated, (the Wild Hawaiian himself!) Henry Kapono... and now, added to the night's entertainment will be additional FREE music by local legend L.T. Smooth! My Business partner, Abbas, and I are over whelmed with the amount of ALOHA the Big Island has shown us in helping to make this event special... if not the greatest party of a life time!

It started as a party at a tiki bar to celebrate the release of a really cool set of Tiki-Mugs!
Now .... I can't even begin to tell you how many people are coming, and helping, and all the amazing things going on!!

To mark this Volcanically Hot TIKI-rific Event, I am making a special piece of art, which I will have autographed by the family / owners of Body Glove, the President of Body Glove, the Hawaiian Pro-Surf Team Riders of Body Glove, (me) and even I think now Mayor Billy Kenoi of the Big Island of Hawaii! (an avid surfer!) This hand painted historic Surf Board will be the collector's piece of a life time.

If you're interested in the purchase of this Iconic Surf/Tiki Art piece please contact
info@tikishark.com.

Big Aloha to EVERYONE who has given so much ALOHA to make this event so amazing.
BP~

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-15 02:46 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
October 24th and 25th... kailua-Kona. The mayor of the big Island Billy Kenoi has told us he will be at the Body Glove event. The Governor's office of Hawaii has called and confirmed they will be there too!
Sheesh!

ALOHA!

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-15 5:12 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Body Glove's 60th Anniversary!
Limited edition Body Glove Sea Creature Tiki-Mug Set release party!
Free concert by grammy nominated local hero Henry Kapono!
Mayor Billy Kenoi of the Big Island of Hawaii!
The owners of Body Glove autographing your Body Glove Swag!
Free music by Kona's beloved crooner LT Smooth!
Body Glove Pro Surf Team Riders!
The Body Glove Sea-Creature!
Help us eat CAKE!
Hope to see you there!
ALOHA!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-10-16 01:56 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-16 01:44 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
The local Radio stations are promoting the big BODY GLOVE party now!
Today they started giving away BODY GLOVE MONSTER BEACH TOWELS!
the DJ told my agent he's never seen the stations lines all locked up like that before! (fun stuff!)
The whole Island is abuzz now about this big pending swanky event!

https://www.facebook.com/hawaiiswave — in Hawaii.

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-16 01:54 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Beautiful sunset.... working on this special painted SURF BOARD from Body Glove for the event.
EVERYONE'S gonna autograph it!
Body Glove's owners (the Meistrell family), Body Glove's president, The Body Glove Sea-Creature, The Body Glove Hawaiian Pro Surf Team,
...even local Surfer Billy Kenoi: the Mayor of the Big Island of Hawaii!
It's gonna be the ultimate collectible surt-tiki-art piece commemorating this very special event!
It's still not quite done yet...I'm still lavishing detail on it... really working in the Big Island / Body Glove / Surfer - Tiki Mojo...

Aloha!

Kai Koa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-16 09:01 am   Permalink

Wow Brad that's some awesome paint job, cant wait to see it next week, Im sure this piece will be going for quite a few coconuts. We'll be flying in this Sunday, just in time to enjoy the "KOKUA KAILUA" village stroll. Look forward to an exciting 2 week vacation on the Big Island! See you soon!

View Profile of Kai Koa Send a personal message to Kai Koa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-17 01:40 am   Permalink

Aloha!
Kai Koa - as we talked in da' car... SEE ya! Gonna be FUN!
Check out some more of the paint on this stick...

ALOHA!

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-17 01:42 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
This just in da' mail....here for sale at the BODY GLOVE 60th ANNIVERSARY EVENT / Body Glove Sea Creature TIKI-MUG release party!

The Body Glove Sea Creature Skate Board w/ Kustom Creature Wheels!
ALOHA!

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-17 7:28 pm   Permalink

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation