[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Travel Tiki Rancher visits French Polynesia
Tiki Rancher visits French Polynesia
tikirancher
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-09 09:13 am   Permalink

Hello all,
I hope all of you get a chance to visit Tahiti...it changed my life, so I wanted to share some pictures of a real paradise - a local resident said it best. "It is like Hawaii 100 years ago" My wife and myself spent 3 weeks for our honeymoon..we visited Tahaa, Huahini,Bora Bora and flew into the main island of Tahiti. The first few days we spent at Le Tahaa,
www.letahaa.com got to check it out. We also spent a week on a 70 ft catamaran and I would say it was the best way to really see the island that wasn't a resort. we were in the water everyday and got to see things where roads are not there. Then we spent 10 days in Bora Bora...wow. I will post more pictures when I have time.
cheers,
Tiki Rancher

Le Tahaa's lobby

view from our over the water bungalo

a beach we found on the catamaran...old grow over resort that the jungle reclaimed

me and my wife

View Profile of tikirancher Send a personal message to tikirancher  Email tikirancher Goto the website of tikirancher     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-04-10 05:51 am   Permalink

Wow, thanks for sharing! A Tahiti/South Pacific trip is on my bucket list...

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-13 5:03 pm   Permalink

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo jealous! Lucky, lucky you & your wife! What a fantastic trip!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-19 3:29 pm   Permalink

Thanks for sharing! Pleeeeeeeeeeeze more pictures!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TxBwana

Posted: 2012-06-13 01:48 am   Permalink

I'm so jealous....gorgeous!

View Profile of TxBwana Send a personal message to TxBwana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-13 06:28 am   Permalink

Gorgeous! More, please!

I was fortunate enough to go to Tahiti, Bora Bora, Moorea and Huahine in '94, and I know what you mean about "life-changing". It doesn't even seem real, it's so beautiful.

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation