Joined: Apr 13, 2012
|Posted: 2013-08-07 03:58 am  Permalink|
thanks guys, I'm getting into these crocs, got another one planned...
In the meantime I thought I'd try something new (for me)-
the foot broke off...$h1t!! I'll have to glue it later.
I've never tried to copy something directly before, it was weird and felt like there was more pressure not to make a mistake. Normally if something gets messed up I can adapt it into something else but not in this case...
I learned a lot from doing this and I've got massive respect for you guys on here who manage to get your proportions and symmetry just right!