Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Drinks and Food » » Best Coffee Flavored Drinks
Best Coffee Flavored Drinks
Dapuma1
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-13 8:43 pm   Permalink

Other than the black magic, what are some other good coffee drinks that might be good for early in the day / morning

its 5pm somewhere

View Profile of Dapuma1 Send a personal message to Dapuma1      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CincyTikiCraig
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-13 10:29 pm   Permalink

One of my favorites is Don The Beachcomber’s Coffee Grog:

http://champagnecommie.wordpress.com/2011/09/07/don-the-beachcombers-coffee-grog/

View Profile of CincyTikiCraig Send a personal message to CincyTikiCraig      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-04-14 05:57 am   Permalink

Here's an article by Hurricane Howard about the Black Magic vs the Mutiny

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dapuma1
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-14 07:47 am   Permalink

probably a cold coffee drink versus a hot one

although the coffee grog does sound good, it is about to be summer in AZ and a warm drink will not cut it anymore

I did read the article about the black magic v the mutiny - both sound good and i will have everything to make both shortly (other than the kona coffee) which i might sub for dark roast espresso coffee

I have made the coffee drink that calls for licor 43 in Remixed - which was good but not great - was a bit harsh around the edges - i cannot think of the name off the top of my head - was looking for some other ideas

[ This Message was edited by: Dapuma1 2012-04-14 07:50 ]

EDIT: Otto's Grotto is the drink I was thinking about that was a bit "rough around the edges"

[ This Message was edited by: Dapuma1 2012-04-14 23:57 ]

View Profile of Dapuma1 Send a personal message to Dapuma1      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation