[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Ooga-Mooga is Ooverdue for an Ooverhaul
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Ooga-Mooga is Ooverdue for an Ooverhaul
Capt. R.H. Falernum
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-27 11:33 am   Permalink

This is what I see when I attempted to look at the old "upcoming changes" blog post (at http://www.ooga-mooga.com/blog/?p=71. Just FYI...

View Profile of Capt. R.H. Falernum Send a personal message to Capt. R.H. Falernum      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-27 11:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-11-27 11:33, Capt. R.H. Falernum wrote:
This is what I see when I attempted to look at the old "upcoming changes" blog post (at http://www.ooga-mooga.com/blog/?p=71. Just FYI...

As do I. And there's machine gun sounds.

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-11-27 12:29 pm   Permalink

Thanks! I totally missed that. Everything else appears to be working okay. I left a message for Humu, so hopefully she'll be able to iron out the rest soon.

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki-Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-17 9:44 pm   Permalink

So, how's the overhaul progressing? Just curious...

View Profile of Loki-Tiki Send a personal message to Loki-Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-04-18 4:17 pm   Permalink

Humu is focusing right now on her three-month-old, which is why the grand revised plan has not happened yet. As soon as it starts to move forward again, I'll post on this thread and keep you updated.

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-05-30 08:34 am   Permalink

Three month old? Congrats! But I'll betcha we won't be seeing updates any time soon.

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-30 10:10 am   Permalink

ADORABLE three month old. Four at this point.

[ This Message was edited by: Hale Tiki 2013-05-30 10:10 ]

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky

Posted: 2013-07-14 09:16 am   Permalink

Once Humuhumu gets a little of her life back (LOL!) and the Ooga-Mooga updates happen, I thought this might be a good place for suggestions. Here's a few of mine:

* EBay prices should include shipping. The idea of posting mug priced indicates what someone is willing to pay for a mug, and that includes shipping. If someone buys a mug for $20 and pays $15 for shipping, didn't they really pay $35?

* The ability to upload multiple photos at one time and choose which one is the "cover" image.

* Ability to sort mugs by things like price, size, color, etc.

* A way to mark mugs as one-offs and exclude them from searches, so I'm not seeing people's handmade mugs in the search results.

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-14 4:38 pm   Permalink

Wanda trumps OM...and what a cutie she is.

I never got to use OM much as I think there was a member pay issue...can't remember what it was. Hopefully credit card or PayPal is acceptable.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky

Posted: 2013-07-14 5:18 pm   Permalink

I'm a paid member and I'm pretty sure I used PayPal without any issues at all.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-14 10:27 pm   Permalink

Hmmmmmm...don't remember what it was then.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation