Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana My 5 year TC anniversary
My 5 year TC anniversary
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-22 06:24 am   Permalink

Hey! I just realized I recently passed my 5 year TC anniversary. What a great 5 years it's been. I've learned volumes about Tiki, collected a lot of great stuff, imbibed in many fantastic cocktails at some of Tiki's most revered temples &, most of all, made some amazing friends from coast to coast. Thank you all for being a part of my journey. Today, I'll be tipping a full Tiki mug to the memories of the last 5 years & the anticipation of the adventures of the next 5 years.
Mahalo,
Rick

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-22 06:39 am   Permalink

I will raise a mug to you my friend! It's been a fun seven years on TC for myself and hope to meet all of the folks I have talked to on TC face to face one of these days. Here's to a long ride. Been a few bumps in the road but we're still in the saddle.

[ This Message was edited by: uncle trav 2012-04-22 06:41 ]

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MontiTiki

Posted: 2012-04-22 10:50 am   Permalink

Congratulations!

View Profile of MontiTiki Send a personal message to MontiTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-22 11:16 am   Permalink

Here! Here!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-25 07:03 am   Permalink

Well done Rick!

Mahalo

McTiki

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-25 09:36 am   Permalink

Congrats !!!!
My 5 year mark was in March , and my fifth Tiki Oasis
Will be this year also. ! I've met some great people , Had my share of Tiki libations , added a bevy of treasures to my collection and
Increased my knowledge of Tiki culture more than I could ever imanage,
Loved every minute of it
I look forward to more !

[ This Message was edited by: closettiki 2012-04-25 10:06 ]

View Profile of closettiki Send a personal message to closettiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-25 10:40 am   Permalink

Congrats to you Big Kahuna!

Here's to many, many more years with you on this forum.

Glad to see you joined on my birthday! My six year anniversary will be in October...time flies when you love tiki!

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-01 2:42 pm   Permalink

Thanks, guys. It's been a fun ride.

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-01 3:24 pm   Permalink

Cheers Rick!

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-02 09:15 am   Permalink

Best wishes. I joined on Beltane 2007 (May 1). Seems like yesterday (rather than yesterday 5 years ago).

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation