FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Pele/Fire/Volcano Art Swap ~ Drawing Results!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
Pele/Fire/Volcano Art Swap ~ Drawing Results!!!
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-09 4:59 pm   Permalink

First of all, let me say a big THANK YOU for participating and for allowing me to lead this fine crew of artists

Now here is the moment you have been waiting for ~ may I have the envelope please?

Here are the Swap Partners;
Melekalikimaka's "Lava Falls" painting & AlohaStation's Pele carving

Traveling Jones' "Na Iwi O Pele (The Bones of Pele)" lamp & Badd Tiki's Volcano Bowl

Zero Tiki's "The Fire Bearer" painting & Artosaurus' "Pele Honua Mea" in pencil

MadDog Mike's Volcano mosaic table & Hang10Tiki's Pele/Volcano carving

Bongo Bungalow's Pele shadowbox & Tiki Skip's Fire lamp

TigerTail777's Velvet Pele & Pikey's Dog's Pele mask

Sophista-Tiki "Dusk Volcano" painting & LoriLovesTiki's "Volcano Goddess" sculpture

LittleLostTiki's "Bath in the Land of the Volcanoes" painting & WaikikianMoeKele's "Diamond Head Erupting" bead mosaic

DanLovesTikis' Pele mug & Cy's Queen Pele on glass

BB Moondog's Monkeypod bowl painting & AnthonyMaye's "Sons of Pele" helmet

Final count came to 20. Send a PM to your Swap Partner and get mailing addresses, pack fragile pieces well and ship as soon as possible ~ your partner is anxiously awaiting your masterpiece. It would be nice if you would post a picture of your newly adopted art in it's new environment

[ This Message was edited by: MadDogMike 2012-08-09 18:30 ]

[ This Message was edited by: MadDogMike 2012-08-28 18:23 ]

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-09 6:53 pm   Permalink

Mike that was super fun to view. Thank you for your hard work begining to end. See you soon. You Rock, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-09 7:05 pm   Permalink

Wow this was awesome...Fun watching everyone's ideas come to life...
I got a MadDogMike original, sweeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!
Mike, it will be an honor to place your piece in "The Honu Hideaway"

Jon

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-09 7:21 pm   Permalink

MAHALO'z Mike for hosting TCAS Summer 2012! Lotsa fun for all!!

Badd Tiki and I are locked & loaded for da killah exchange!!! Shaka shoootz...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-09 7:24 pm   Permalink

Awesome swap everyone, glad I participated again.

Great seeing all the art on one page too, Hot stuff all around!

View Profile of Badd Tiki Send a personal message to Badd Tiki  Goto the website of Badd Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-09 7:32 pm   Permalink

Thanks Mike and all art type people in this.
Very cool idea.
Bongo Bungalow so glad this light is going your way.
Can't wait to put your artwork up in the Ohana Be Gonna lounge.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-09 10:17 pm   Permalink

ROCKIN'!
Mister saurus, will you be attending this year's Oasis for a postage-free exchange, or must we involve the agents of P.O.S.T.A.L.?

~Zero

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
artosaurus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-09 11:16 pm   Permalink

It's gonna have to be the post, Zero.

View Profile of artosaurus Send a personal message to artosaurus  Email artosaurus Goto the website of artosaurus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-10 12:25 am   Permalink

ARRSOME!
yet another great swap!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-10 02:39 am   Permalink

Fantastic!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
anthonymaye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-10 11:49 am   Permalink

Cant wait to see it in person. This was amazing, my first swap and with such wonderful people and art. Thanks Everybody!

View Profile of anthonymaye Send a personal message to anthonymaye  Email anthonymaye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WaikikianMoeKele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-10 3:36 pm   Permalink

Mike, mahalo nui loa for running this art swap. You did a wonderful job!
& I can't wait (jumping up & down, ok, it's not pretty, but I'm excited) til I actually have LittleLostTiki's "Bath in the Land of the Volcanoes" painting in my hot little hands!
~kele

View Profile of WaikikianMoeKele Send a personal message to WaikikianMoeKele  Email WaikikianMoeKele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tigertail777
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-11 06:18 am   Permalink

Yeah Thanks Mike it was a fun swap! Sorry Pikey I am not hanging that in my bedroom those black eyes would stare at me all night and creep me out.
Never fear though I will find a place to hang it with pride.

I don't have any kind of hanger on velvet Pele, let me know if you want one put on there and what kind.

View Profile of tigertail777 Send a personal message to tigertail777  Email tigertail777 Goto the website of tigertail777     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-11 10:37 am   Permalink

I just got home from vacation and am super stoked to have SophistaTiki as my swap partner. PMing her now for address info!

Thanks again Mike for organizing! And for everyone for participating. Tons of great art here!!!!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bb moondog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-11 6:22 pm   Permalink

a note to TikiG...sent you a PM about addressing & mailing..its ready to go...if u are @ Oasis then thats a good reason not to have got back to me..got an idea for next one..how bout martin Denny commemorative art?

BB MoondoggyO
sweatin' to Quiet Village in AZ

View Profile of bb moondog Send a personal message to bb moondog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation