FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Official Tiki Caliente 4 Merchandise and Vendor Products Page
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Official Tiki Caliente 4 Merchandise and Vendor Products Page
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-28 3:26 pm   Permalink

This page is dedicated to ONLY OFFICIAL Vendors of Tiki Caliente 4 to show off there products and give people a sneak-peek of what they have to offer at the show. Please support our Vendors and let them make your lives a little more Tropical.

Most Vendors take Cash only (some Credit Cards) so please bring cash to the event for purchases of Merchandise.

Pre-Sale for Official Mug Package taking place at
www.tiki-caliente.com

Get the Mug/Shot Glass/BeachBag/Guitar Pick for $45 (Pre-Sale,Pick up only)

As I do not take Credit Cards at this point I will be selling them via the internet for people who would rather use PayPal.

More To Come.......

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiRootsRocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-29 01:42 am   Permalink

Aloha Everyone,

Just counting down the days until Caliente, can't wait!
A big thanks to Rory and all the organizers for their time, sweat, and energy.
I look forward to seeing you all there and making some new friends along the way!

Here's a preview of what I'll be selling with the vendors in the parking lot of the Travel Lodge.
I believe, I'll be vending under, "Roots Rocka's Vintage Aloha Shirts." I should have about 200+ vintage shirts from the 40's-70's, among a few other goodies.

Some 1950's silky rayons.

Shag and Disneyland Enchanted Tiki Room

Anybody need a huge tapa cloth, 15x20, 15x17, 12x15, or 8x11 feet?
Please check my post, here:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=42786&forum=12&0

If you're gonna be around, please stop by and say hello. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Michael

View Profile of TikiRootsRocka Send a personal message to TikiRootsRocka  Email TikiRootsRocka Goto the website of TikiRootsRocka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-29 4:03 pm   Permalink

I will be bring some old inventory of tee's to sell off at deep discounts too.....

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-29 4:24 pm   Permalink

Mahalo from Frog Island Tikis of Oregon

[ This Message was edited by: cy 2012-04-29 16:36 ]

[ This Message was edited by: cy 2012-05-01 17:46 ]

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nelsonstikihut
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-04-30 09:01 am   Permalink

Weve been slaving away making all new goods for the show! I promise to take pictures if we ever get a free moment! In the meantime, rest assured, it's all going to be amazing and you'll need to see it with your own eyes!!!

View Profile of nelsonstikihut Send a personal message to nelsonstikihut  Email nelsonstikihut Goto the website of nelsonstikihut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-30 8:41 pm   Permalink

Mini Print and Pendant Set

At 2p.m. Friday May 18th we will release 15 print/pendant/party set's

Each pendant will be numbered to match the numbered print

and will this pendant it will give you access to a smaller private get together with one of our sponsors...........be a V.I.P.

The Print is 8x10 inch and created by Doug Horne...........only 30 are created and only 15 are packaged with pendants
The Pendant in Orange is created by Tiki Ray and only 15 were created in this color

Set is $40 Cash (released at the merchandise counter in check in lobby at 2p.m.)

the Last 15 Solo Prints will be $20 each ($15 will Mug purchase) Looks great behind this years official matching mug
Must have mug with you or purchase it at time of purchase to get the discount.

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2012-04-30 20:42 ]

GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-30 9:34 pm   Permalink

We got some fun stuff comming out of the kilns, Here is a peek of the first batch of goodies! This is just the start!

A twist on a old favorite, Tiki Caliente 4 tiki torch mugs:

Tiki Caliente 4 Volcano Bowls:

Tangaroa style mugs, Yes we know Gecko made some too, Real vintage tapa loin clothe, Cook Island 5 cent tangaroa beaded necklace, Dani's wonderfull glaze work!:

Getting close, We are looking forward to seeing all the fun TCer's, Cheers! Gogo

Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-04-30 9:41 pm   Permalink

That bowl is Awesome..........and I always love the tiki torch mug
\
W

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-01 12:41 am   Permalink

New stuff is great GoGo & Danni!!!!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-01 8:48 pm   Permalink

I have the last couple of Mug's left from last year also. I will have them at the Official Caliente store in the lobby at check in. (Very Limited)

First-Come-First-Served.

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

[ This Message was edited by: wildsville man 2012-05-01 22:01 ]

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-02 1:04 pm   Permalink

A set of 20 Coasters were created to celebrate each poster and event.

limited to 19 set's since I took one.....smaller is better

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-04 3:37 pm   Permalink

a Very limited number of hats are being made and for sale at Tiki Caliente 4 ..............To keep that mug of yours out of the sun

GO TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-04 6:49 pm   Permalink

If you know us, At every show we do, We all ways have something to give a way for free to the Lil' ones, So we are making a small batch of Lil' Monkey mugs for the Lil' monkies! Stop by our both, With your Lil' monkey, They warm our hearts! Cheers! Gogo and Dani:

<B>Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434</B>

[ This Message was edited by: go tiki 2012-05-04 21:49 ]

View Profile of GO TIKI Send a personal message to GO TIKI  Email GO TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-05 8:16 pm   Permalink

I as staying home tonight and doing some quality control testing. First of all the drink taste the same in the Brown Mug as it do's in the Orange one.
Also it do's hold my 11 oz PALM SPRINGS PUNCH......

Also, The wristband has held up for over 3 weeks now with day-to-day usage

W

Cheers

This is the on grounds Glaze. Anyone who had booked there rooms at the Travel Lodge had the ability to Buy this Mug with there room/wristband package.
There are 150 in this color and are almost SOLD OUT. If you did not get one with your room purchase you will be offered one at check-in. only 31 left and it will be first-come-first-served

kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-08 9:07 pm   Permalink

I will have as usual pendants,Masks,and wall hangings here are a couple I have been working on!!
Tiki Pendants of the Pacific maps

Tikis

masks and wall hangins

I will also have Rumpus Room T-shirts and other cools stuff. Stop by the room vending area and say hi!!

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation