FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars The Boomerang!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
The Boomerang!
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-02 7:31 pm   Permalink

Boomer's original post was fabulous...I was awed by the great room decor and home exterior and was also thinking Oz. So I nearly fell out of my recliner when only moments later I got an email from my Niece in Omaha sharing this exact picture of Boomer's place (whom she had previously told me about). My Niece even snagged a Bali Hai mug when she was in San Diego with me to give to Boomer. It's a small world people...keep it Tiki!!! Welcome to TC Boomer...and yes more more more pictures of your home.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Q-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-03 06:41 am   Permalink

Nice digs Boomerang! Well done.

VampRN... You are right. It is a very small world, especially with forums like TC in the world!

Cheers!

View Profile of Q-tiki Send a personal message to Q-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-kitty
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-07 7:32 pm   Permalink

What a GREAT looking place! The house! The lounge! WOW!

View Profile of Tiki-kitty Send a personal message to Tiki-kitty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-09 09:02 am   Permalink

AMAZING house.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hottiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-09 09:52 am   Permalink

Yes, the house is nice...the carving, the bar, the chairs, the August Holland print....does anybody else see the photo with the GIRL in it ???

View Profile of hottiki Send a personal message to hottiki  Email hottiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
intoxer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-10 10:37 am   Permalink

Boomerang, awesome house and tiki room! You said you live in Nebraska, what city? I live in Omaha. Have you been to the Mai Tai lounge?

[ This Message was edited by: intoxer 2012-05-10 10:47 ]

View Profile of intoxer Send a personal message to intoxer  Goto the website of intoxer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Miss Hell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-01-29 08:11 am   Permalink

WOW!!! My dream house. My dream bar. Everything about it so sleek and well put together. I LOVE everything about it. Post more photos!

View Profile of Miss Hell Send a personal message to Miss Hell  Goto the website of Miss Hell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-29 3:45 pm   Permalink

Shame we haven't heard anymore from this guy. I'm glad the thread got bumped, though. That house is amazing!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-29 10:08 pm   Permalink

it is indeed a cool house. it was featured in Atomic Ranch in one of the "working class heroes" layouts...I dont remember what issue it was.
I was impressed that he seemed to do it all on an extremely tight budget & it looks amazing.

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Miss Hell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-01-30 12:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-01-29 22:08, bigbadtikidaddy wrote:
it is indeed a cool house. it was featured in Atomic Ranch in one of the "working class heroes" layouts...I dont remember what issue it was.
I was impressed that he seemed to do it all on an extremely tight budget & it looks amazing.

I'd LOVE to get my hands on that issue of Atomic Ranch and see the rest of the house. Especially since "Derek Mitchell" (what an original name heh) and I are moving into a townhouse soon and we're doing everything on a budget, also. However, this tiki bar room looks simply lavish and rich. I really love the MCM feel to it.

View Profile of Miss Hell Send a personal message to Miss Hell  Goto the website of Miss Hell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-30 4:38 pm   Permalink

I didn't see this post originally so thanks to whoever bumped it. I, too, would like to see more pictures! I love the cool, sleek feel to the place.

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-30 7:31 pm   Permalink

I'm off to dig through my collection of Atomic Ranch. If I find the issue, I'll let you know.

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Miss Hell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-02-01 10:06 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-01-30 19:31, Big Kahuna wrote:
I'm off to dig through my collection of Atomic Ranch. If I find the issue, I'll let you know.

Awesome! Let me know if you happen to find it. I may have to see if I can find someone who has a copy thatI can thumb through.

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-05 4:34 pm   Permalink

more photos please.................

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-05 4:57 pm   Permalink

Now I am curious as to what happened to this guy?

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation