FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » Sunset Tiki Party II - St. Petersburg - June 10
Sunset Tiki Party II - St. Petersburg - June 10
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-03 10:11 am   Permalink

Stolen Idols lead into The Crazed Mugs (Full Band Version) and that leads into The Intoxicators.

Martin Cate will be there with a command performance.

The Left Coast Bartender's Guild knows how to throw a great party and this one will be no exception.

Check it out here.

https://www.facebook.com/events/368476006517794/

[ This Message was edited by: pablus 2012-05-29 11:32 ]

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikigoob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-03 10:48 am   Permalink

This is going to be a fun party!

Cheers!
Brian
The Intoxicators!

View Profile of Tikigoob Send a personal message to Tikigoob  Email Tikigoob Goto the website of Tikigoob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pjc5150
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-03 12:27 pm   Permalink

SURF SOUL TIKI will be there.

and I'm rollin' out the heavy artillery...

these are 2 of several I'm working on specifically for this gig.

View Profile of pjc5150 Send a personal message to pjc5150      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-09 06:56 am   Permalink

This is shaping up to be a heckerino of a party.
I didn't know this but they're only selling 400 tickets to the thing. I think they're already at 250.

Did I mention The. Open. Bar.

I'll make them pay for that.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
talo ka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-09 1:24 pm   Permalink

wow. i am in for this. see you there.

View Profile of talo ka Send a personal message to talo ka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JonPez
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-05-17 06:46 am   Permalink

Tempting, tempting...

View Profile of JonPez Send a personal message to JonPez  Goto the website of JonPez     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-27 8:21 pm   Permalink

We're doing Ken Kanaka's song, Rum Barrel, while Martin Cate will be passing out rum barrels to the frenzied crowd during the tune.

The Crazed Mugs have a "hospitality suite" that will be serving free Scorpions and also fresh poke'. Also some fresh fruit.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for the fence-sitters.

zerostreet
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-28 06:56 am   Permalink

Sounds like an amazing night! Wish I could be there!

View Profile of zerostreet Send a personal message to zerostreet  Email zerostreet Goto the website of zerostreet     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-29 11:48 am   Permalink

sounds/looks like a great event,
wish I could be there.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hurricane Hayward
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-30 2:29 pm   Permalink

A little love from The Atomic Grog ...

With rare exceptions, most bars don’t have the proper set-up to mass-produce great Tiki cocktails. The Left Coast Bartenders’ Guild in Florida’s Tampa Bay area recognizes this problem and has come up with a great solution. They’re throwing a gigantic Tiki party at a vintage beachside hotel, complete with live bands, artists and vendors, Polynesian dancers, and of course plenty of vintage cocktails.

http://www.slammie.com/atomicgrog/blog/2012/05/30/bartenders-throw-tiki-bash-on-st-pete-beach-on-june-10/

And if anyone is coming from out of state or the right coast and needs further amusement, we have a little bash going on Saturday the 9th at The Mai-Kai ...

http://www.slammie.com/atomicgrog/blog/2012/05/08/mai-kai-mixer-on-june-9-serves-up-cocktail-flights-live-music-and-dj-dance-party/

http://www.facebook.com/events/378981265481750/

Featuring The Mai-Kai Cocktail Guide

View Profile of Hurricane Hayward Send a personal message to Hurricane Hayward  Email Hurricane Hayward Goto the website of Hurricane Hayward     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnyaBirri
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-31 5:35 pm   Permalink

Stolen Idols are very psyched about this! We will see you at 6!

View Profile of OnyaBirri Send a personal message to OnyaBirri      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Wachee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-06-01 2:00 pm   Permalink

My girlfriend has been asking me for a weekend in St. Pete for a while now, so I think we've got all the right ingredients for a great weekend coming up! Sure glad I came across this post today! Hope to meet some of you there. Cheers!

View Profile of Tiki Wachee Send a personal message to Tiki Wachee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-05 12:44 pm   Permalink

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnyaBirri
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-10 08:00 am   Permalink

Looking forward to this evening!

View Profile of OnyaBirri Send a personal message to OnyaBirri      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation