[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars New build in Fremont,CA
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
New build in Fremont,CA
Tipsy Yeti
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-09-15 8:53 pm   Permalink

Wow, Fantastic work!!!

View Profile of Tipsy Yeti Send a personal message to Tipsy Yeti  Email Tipsy Yeti Goto the website of Tipsy Yeti     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
K_dog

Posted: 2013-09-16 5:14 pm   Permalink

Thank you. I am really happy with the way it turned out but are we ever done? I always want to add something else. Thinking about a roof over the seating area with palm leaves as the top material.

View Profile of K_dog Send a personal message to K_dog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jimsflies
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-16 6:30 pm   Permalink

Looks great! Your's was one of the bars I took into consideration when I designed mine.

View Profile of jimsflies Send a personal message to jimsflies  Goto the website of jimsflies     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jimsflies
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-16 6:31 pm   Permalink

Looks great! Your's was one of the bars I took into consideration when I designed mine.

View Profile of jimsflies Send a personal message to jimsflies  Goto the website of jimsflies     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Woodtiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-09-16 7:29 pm   Permalink

This is super awesome! Great work. I love the bamboo along the front, and the burned background.

View Profile of Woodtiki Send a personal message to Woodtiki  Email Woodtiki Goto the website of Woodtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dtel
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-16 10:19 pm   Permalink

Very nice looking, I love the redwood, wish we could get it here. How did you get that green color for the bamboo ?

View Profile of dtel Send a personal message to dtel  Email dtel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
K_dog

Posted: 2013-09-17 06:54 am   Permalink

Thanks Guys. The Green Bamboo I bought on ebay which was just cut down then I put varnish on it so it so lock in the color for as long as possible.It is still green 2 yrs later but not as green.
Casey

[ This Message was edited by: K_dog 2013-09-17 06:56 ]

View Profile of K_dog Send a personal message to K_dog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-20 8:55 pm   Permalink

Very nice...love how you pulled it together with the green bamboo and bar stools!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo stu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-29 09:48 am   Permalink

Lookin' good, the green bamboo is a unique touch.

I'm just over the hill from you in Pleasanton, unfortunately I'm in between home bars. Keep up the good work!

Custom Furniture and Cabinets

View Profile of bamboo stu Send a personal message to bamboo stu  Goto the website of bamboo stu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hottiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-29 7:36 pm   Permalink

Picking out and loading the wood, cutting, nailing, drilling, bolting, painting, staining, sun, sweat, splinters, and money, money, money...I like the way this photo shows what makes it all worth the effort !!!

View Profile of hottiki Send a personal message to hottiki  Email hottiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lucky Star Tiki Bar
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-11-27 4:50 pm   Permalink

Thats a great looking Tiki Bar. Well done. Hey I am in Menlo Park. Is there any kind or Tiki bar club in the area? If not maybe we should start one.

View Profile of Lucky Star Tiki Bar Send a personal message to Lucky Star Tiki Bar  Email Lucky Star Tiki Bar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation