[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Bamboo Bevs Tiki bar Downunder
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Bamboo Bevs Tiki bar Downunder
Bamboo Bev
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-04 01:06 am   Permalink

Hi all thought I would post some pics of my Tiki bar,I am from Sydney, Australia and have been collecting Tiki for a while now, at the moment the bar is spread out around the house but will soon be all in the one place. I can't go all out yet as the house is a rental but that will change once we move into our house in Victoria. We are going to add some shelves and bamboo screen behind the bar and water feature to tie it all in. Bevan

I love this water feature, I found it at a markets here, it cost a bit but is cool.

View Profile of Bamboo Bev Send a personal message to Bamboo Bev      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bonj
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-04 01:41 am   Permalink

Good to see another Aussie on the board. I look forward to seeing your progress in the new house.

View Profile of Bonj Send a personal message to Bonj      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-04 10:54 am   Permalink

Looks like an awesome bar and you have a good collection going. You will have fun Tikifying your place when you move. Look forward to pictures in the future.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Bev
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-04 11:53 am   Permalink

Thank you, yeah I can't wait to get started on the new one but in the mean time I will continue to collect stuff for it. My son and I would love to get into carving and have been collecting tools to get us started.

View Profile of Bamboo Bev Send a personal message to Bamboo Bev      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-04 12:40 pm   Permalink

Cool bar . You have a nice little collection of tiki going.

View Profile of forgotten tikiman Send a personal message to forgotten tikiman  Email forgotten tikiman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-04 8:44 pm   Permalink

Lookin good
Start carvin, but beware, it's addictive

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Bev
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-05 11:37 am   Permalink

Thank you

hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-07 06:13 am   Permalink

Welcome Bev, from a fellow Sydney sider Great start to a little tiki bar you've got there.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Bev
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-07 5:30 pm   Permalink

Thanks Hewey, Hey the KustomKultureAustralia link is cool, I notice you like to cruise the railtrails down near the border, where we brought in Victoria they are everywhere, we can't wait to explore them. You have some cool bikes and loving the EKs

hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-10 06:07 am   Permalink

Thanks Bev!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Bev
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-07-16 03:18 am   Permalink

New lounge for the bar, I know its not really Tiki but its way cool and once I re do the cushions in Tiki style material it should fit in.

nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-16 08:09 am   Permalink

Hey Bev gonna keep on eye on your posts. Really lookin good! Especially that Ku fountain. Any marks/labels indicating where it's from or who made that rascal?
Cheers from up over,
David

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-16 09:36 am   Permalink

I like

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Bev
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-07-16 10:01 pm   Permalink

Thanks, no markings on the fountian but I got it from a dealer that has all sorts of fountians at a local markets.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-07-16 10:06 pm   Permalink

Wow Bev...just love the lines of that furniture...like you say, once you tikify it...the set will be awesome.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation