advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Witco Rummage Sale Find
Witco Rummage Sale Find
princesseddy

Posted: 2012-05-04 4:13 pm   Permalink

Hi, I found these at a rummage sale today and am wondering what they are worth. They are each about 4.5 feet long and one has a Witco care tag on the back of it. Any info is appreciated.

View Profile of princesseddy Send a personal message to princesseddy  Email princesseddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-04 7:53 pm   Permalink

WOW! Dare I ask what you paid for those?

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-04 9:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-05-04 19:53, Big Kahuna wrote:
WOW! Dare I ask what you paid for those?

Rick come on friend she wants to know what to sell them for....er...what they are "worth" I mean. Asking what she paid for them isn't the point of her "wow look what I found" post silly fella

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-05 03:57 am   Permalink

HERE WE GO.......

[ This Message was edited by: TIKI DAVID 2012-05-05 03:58 ]

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
princesseddy

Posted: 2012-05-05 1:26 pm   Permalink

No worries. I paid $50 for the pair. Just threw them up on ebay. We shall see what they bring in.

Eddy

View Profile of princesseddy Send a personal message to princesseddy  Email princesseddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-05 3:14 pm   Permalink

I feel like a newbie! I somehow missed the "wondering what they were worth" part.

[ This Message was edited by: Big Kahuna 2012-05-05 15:15 ]

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-12 1:05 pm   Permalink

I would of thought these would go for $400 for the pair...even if you bought them for $50 selling for $250 is like giving away one for free.

ahhhh such a shame

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kaiwaza
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-12 1:46 pm   Permalink

They are worthless...trash. You can send them to me & I'll pay the postage....
https://www.youtube.com/user/Kaiwaza

View Profile of Kaiwaza Send a personal message to Kaiwaza  Email Kaiwaza     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rob Roy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-13 3:58 pm   Permalink

They are worth however much someone will pay for them.

View Profile of Rob Roy Send a personal message to Rob Roy  Email Rob Roy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-14 3:17 pm   Permalink

Shouldn't this have been posted under tiki finds , instead of creating a new thread ?

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-18 6:21 pm   Permalink

"Shouldn't this have been posted under tiki finds , instead of creating a new thread?"

That would be ideal, but considering even regular members who are trying to share/find info frequently don't use an existing appropriate thread or post in the right forum one can hardly expect someone who apparently is here to just price/sell stuff to bother.

(And if the person seeking a free appraisal/selling furniture is actually a lover of Tiki and a huge fan of Tiki Central and has been lurking for years but never registered before these selling posts and has been too busy since these posts to contribute anything not related to selling us stuff...I apologize.)

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-18 7:14 pm   Permalink

Awesome woofmutt. Extremely well put on both points.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle Goto the website of swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation