FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving New guy "TheBiskitFixer" has signed up and has not
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
New guy "TheBiskitFixer" has signed up and has not
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-06 8:30 pm   Permalink

figured out how to post photos yet. So I'm gonna steal some of his glory and show you a photo or 2 but I'll let him come along and explain then and tell us about himself. COOL Stuff I think.

Really cool pieces scot, hope you get this stuff figured out and post some more.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Keylo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-06 8:58 pm   Permalink

Biskit Fixer is cooking up some great stuff!

View Profile of Keylo Send a personal message to Keylo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pjc5150
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-07 01:34 am   Permalink

that jade knife is ridiculous.

View Profile of pjc5150 Send a personal message to pjc5150      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pjc5150
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-07 01:45 am   Permalink

hey biskit fixer....

I use photobucket.com, as it is free & easy to use.

just take a minute to set up a free account, then once set up click on the green button that says "upload" and a little window will open.

I'm assuming you know where to find your pics on your computer, and just click the one you wanna upload & then click the little "open" button at the bottom right of the window.

once it's done just hit the "continue" button at the bottom.

then it should show you a page with all your pics. then just wave the little pointer thingy over the pic you wanna post, and a drop-down menu will emerge with 4 little fields with different url's, the bottom one being "img code". copy and paste that here & that's it!

Git-r-done son!

I wanna see some more of those knives!

[ This Message was edited by: pjc5150 2012-05-07 01:47 ]

View Profile of pjc5150 Send a personal message to pjc5150      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Biskit Fixer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-07 06:38 am   Permalink

Ah ha, big mahalo uncle Ben! Im still a little lost here but thanks for posting some of my old junk.

View Profile of The Biskit Fixer Send a personal message to The Biskit Fixer  Email The Biskit Fixer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Biskit Fixer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-07 07:09 am   Permalink

yay! that worked. thank you fellas. im still finding my feet here so thanks for the advice.

that jade knife is my Ulu, its wyoming jade with a hippo tooth handle. I use this peice alot and it serves well as a butchery tool and conversation starter (and finisher at times).

the scrimshawed knife is my own necknife, i make and sell these but this is my own personal one. its scrimshawed Wooly Mammoth ivory from siberia. the blade i made from an old combine harvester blade. I ware this piece all the time.

and the little Ku was my first Real tiki carving, he's antique spermwhale tooth ivory and is one of the fourty five or so pieces i ware all the time.

i make alot of knives of all shapes and sizes and have just finished a tiki handled piece, il try and get a pic up of it soon for you.
thanks for the warm welcome chapps and sorry I didnt introduce my self sooner,
many thanks The Biskit Fixer.

View Profile of The Biskit Fixer Send a personal message to The Biskit Fixer  Email The Biskit Fixer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Biskit Fixer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-07 07:48 am   Permalink

this is the Tiki Knife i just finished, Kane and Lono Ox bone handle with a hi carbon steel combine harvester blade skinner, housed in a full thickness heavy leather sheath with lizard skin panneling and branded designs.
Ha ha now we'r talkin Tiki!!??

The Biskit Fixer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-07 07:51 am   Permalink

my next plan is this Ku and Kanaloa BBQ cooks knife, i got the blade done but nothing else yet...

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-07 08:18 am   Permalink

HA, You Turd,, You knew how to do this all the time! Awesome tiki knife.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Biskit Fixer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-07 08:34 am   Permalink

cheers Benny! you know im no good with this modern techno stuff! if you cant eat fight or fondle it, its of little use to me..

Will carve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-07 09:11 am   Permalink

Hay,
Real cool stuff.

View Profile of Will carve Send a personal message to Will carve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Mess
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-07 12:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-05-06 20:30, Benzart wrote:

this is fantastic! How big is he?

View Profile of Atomic Mess Send a personal message to Atomic Mess  Goto the website of Atomic Mess     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheBigT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-07 1:59 pm   Permalink

Really nice stuff Biskit. Love your knives!

View Profile of TheBigT Send a personal message to TheBigT      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-05-07 2:05 pm   Permalink

"If you can't eat it, fight it, or fondle it, it's of little use to me."

Go to "Edit Profile" and you can add that as your signature

Welcome to TC. Great carvings, looks like you're making your own blades too?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Biskit Fixer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-07 10:56 pm   Permalink

Thank you brothers! The Ku bead is an inch and a quater tall. I keep meaning to inlay him some eyes but he gets around ok with out them.
Yes i make all my own blades from steel i get from the scrap bin on the farm, mostly horse hoof rasps and old straw chop flails from the combine harvester. Google the broken biscuit repair shop if youd like to see more of my junk i made. Il try keep it tiki related here tho

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation