FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Aloha Theater and Tiki Bar!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
Aloha Theater and Tiki Bar!
Kungaloosh
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-05-25 2:44 pm   Permalink

Fantastic job! All looks great. Getting some fantastic ideas for my room Love all the Disney stuff.

View Profile of Kungaloosh Send a personal message to Kungaloosh  Email Kungaloosh     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polly_Nesia
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-06-24 5:17 pm   Permalink

(long pause) Speechless here. What an amazing room. So vibrant with textures, colors, shapes and carvings. Very comfortable feel, kind of clean and contemporary while at the same time being native-inspired. You have quite an eye for design -- It all fits in so well together and with so many individual, detailed pieces incorporated. Your collection of tiki items is fun to look at. One of my favorites pieces would be the carved canoe, another the large tiki which you recently added the bamboo around the base. Even like both your bamboo bar stools and your chairs at the square table (find the upward ends on the seat back very appealing). Top notch carpentry work there.

Have to say your how-to's make me feel like carving some trim now! Very inspiring thread. So is the backyard Phase 2? The moai and fountain makes for a nice start.

View Profile of Polly_Nesia Send a personal message to Polly_Nesia      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 4 days ago; 9:38 pm   Permalink

Its been awhile since I last posted. Polly-Nesia, you might say its a phase two. I have added two new water features to the back yard and I do have plans for another concrete tiki.

This one is really cool since it has lights inside the water.

I have finally gotten around to carving the frames for the large tikis.

And this is new trim for the walls.

Some of the trim is being used to finish off this wall.

More to come.

Here's one last one to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

"People are like islands. You have to get close to them to know what they are about."
~ Adam Troy

[ This Message was edited by: MaukaHale 2016-12-05 21:49 ]

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 4 days ago; 11:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-12-05 21:38, MaukaHale wrote:

"People are like islands. You have to get close to them to know what they are about."
~ Adam Troy

[ This Message was edited by: MaukaHale 2016-12-05 21:49 ]

Great pic Mauk!
Mahalo and Merry Christmas to you.

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 3 days ago; 06:20 am   Permalink

If only I could get Dan to leave his stereos long enough to cruise through your thread I know he would be hooked. It's fun to look back at when you began until now. Great room and yard. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 3 days ago; 09:59 am   Permalink

Hi Wendy, thank you for reading through. Dan does enjoy his music and tiki collection as well. I enjoyed looking at the pictures of your trip to Kaua'i.

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation