FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Inspiration Point - San Pedro, CA (progress)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Inspiration Point - San Pedro, CA (progress)
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-22 1:34 pm   Permalink

Nice Saturation !! Not surprised. You are one of TC's original artists.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-22 1:42 pm   Permalink

I don't know, I see some jetsam in there...

Looks great, man. Haven't seen much from you lately carving wise. Love the pad. Great office space

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-22 7:02 pm   Permalink

Thanks Spermy!!!! (a little late, I know, but thanks for checking it out!!)

Thanks MM - Saturation is key...and I think I just have too much crap to fill in a small space!

Hale, thank you for stopping by. I've been carving a bit here and there, but definitely need to post more and interact more on the TC boards!

AND the workshop/inspiration corner is officially open....

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-22 7:42 pm   Permalink

Lookin good!

Love your space.

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Murph
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-22 7:48 pm   Permalink

I love the tiki density in your room!

View Profile of Murph Send a personal message to Murph  Email Murph     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-05-22 8:21 pm   Permalink

Traveling Rumpus Room at Polynesiac's place!

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2013-05-22 20:21 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Q-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-23 06:58 am   Permalink

You've got a great vibe going on in there and a very appropriate name to go with it. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers and aloha,

Q

View Profile of Q-tiki Send a personal message to Q-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-23 07:36 am   Permalink

Now that is what a call a nice work space. Love the collection.

- Dale

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-23 07:54 am   Permalink

Looks great! Nicely done!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Longboard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-23 10:03 am   Permalink

Bad Ass Place.

I love the Nautical/Tiki look. You really hit it out of the park, with the mix of items and overall vibe of the room.

Your ceiling is simple and great at the same time.

Great job brother!

-Longboard

View Profile of Longboard Send a personal message to Longboard      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-24 07:19 am   Permalink

Lori, Murph, Grog, Q-tiki, littlegiles, slacks, longboard - thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Gets me pumped to do more and inspired to keep on-keeping on!

Grog - I'm STOKED that you would even mention a traveling Rumpus Room stop at Inspiration Point! I'm a bit out of the way, but would love to host one! Maybe this summer?

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-24 07:49 am   Permalink

A cool space for your inspirations. You have done a great job and can never have too much stuff, especially the flotsum and jetsum. You don't have to have a bar.....we don't keep our booze in our bar unless we are having a party (don't want any wandering neighbor kids getting drunk in our backyard). If it's just us or a couple friends drinks are made in the kitchen

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-24 08:48 am   Permalink

You have a great looking place! I like the nautical antiques mixed with the tikis. It's like a shipwreck on a South Pacific island.
When I first moved to Long Beach 8 years ago I used to go to the beaches in Palos Verdes and San Pedro and find all sorts of flotsam and jetsam on the beaches. It hasn't been that way for 3 years now. Somebody had told me that it's illegal to pick up the fish floats and being the newbie that I was I didn't. Now I wish I had!
There's a lot of cool history in Palos Verdes and San Pedro, that most residents of LA and OC don't even bother to discover. Plus, the views are the best in the area!

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
arriano
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-24 08:51 am   Permalink

This place looks fantastic. Great job all around

View Profile of arriano Send a personal message to arriano      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-24 5:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-05-22 13:34, Monkeyman wrote:
Nice Saturation !! Not surprised. You are one of TC's original artists.

Here! Here!
I can remember looking at your lights and saying man I wish I could do that.
So you inspired me.
Looks great!

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation