FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Inspiration Point - San Pedro, CA (progress)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Inspiration Point - San Pedro, CA (progress)
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-24 5:26 pm   Permalink

Very cool! Love the eclectic mix of stuff.

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-05-25 12:27 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the aloha, friends!

Bongo - Thanks for the comps! I guess one can never have too much flotsam and jetsam...and if I do, then I give it away! Keeping the booze indoors is a wise suggestion..as it will hopefully keep the alcoholic skunks away as well!

TLB - the shipwreck theme is exactly what I was going for! So you're the one who gets the floats before me along the coast?? The flotsam is still there..you just need to know when and where to go as there are quite a few combers in this area! I love this area too! Super rich in nautical heritage...and the inspirational beachcombing legacy of the Hedleys!

Thank you Arriano!

Tikiskip - thank you for that! I think I need to add a TS lamp to the ceiling! Your style is perfect for inspiration point!

BigK - thanks, my MA brethren!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
harro
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-29 04:26 am   Permalink

great to see an update to this thread and just... WOW, as I expected, its over the top awesomeness and - to be obvious - inspirational!!!

now where's those time lapse progress pics???

View Profile of harro Send a personal message to harro  Email harro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheBigT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-30 1:43 pm   Permalink

uh, that's definitely the most awesome garage i've ever seen!

View Profile of TheBigT Send a personal message to TheBigT      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-05 09:10 am   Permalink

thats an awesome awesome work space!!!!! looks better than my tiki bar!!Great, now Ive got inspiration to re-do my garage and work space lol!!! wont the GF be happy to hear more tiki stuff is going in the garage now too!!
really too cool bro, Im always down in San Pedro at Ft. MacAurthur maybe we've covered the same ground lol
Paul

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-09 5:39 pm   Permalink

Yeah Jim, you pretty much rule.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-06-11 11:43 am   Permalink

Thanks for stopping by, friends!

Harro - thank you!! Time lapse is coming...I just need to complete a few more things to the back yard before I can release them. Should be cool tho!!

BigT - thanks! When we bought the house, I had a major choice to make about the garage - will it be devoted to a workshop and inspiration corner (and storage too), or will I keep and fix up my 1956 landrover I had. I decided (through a little trial and error) that I sucked at working at cars, but I seem to be okay with wood.

Pele Paul - your backyard is awesome!! Down 'Pedro way quite a bit, huh? I'm sure we have. You also combing the beaches for goodies? Thanks for the comps!!

Matty - right back atcha. Lava lounge is the beez-kneez and major source of inspiration. Plus, you're a swell guy.

More updates soon!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation