FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Disneyland Gallery to host 50th Tiki Room Exhibit! Updated info!! Read!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Disneyland Gallery to host 50th Tiki Room Exhibit! Updated info!! Read!
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-03 1:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-04-03 12:33, chrisandsarahb wrote:
The Mouse denied me a press pass to cover this event, bummer. Anyone have a connection?

What a way to support the Tiki crowd, Disneyland!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jareth Cutestory
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-04-03 2:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-04-03 13:41, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Quote:

The Mouse denied me a press pass to cover this event, bummer. Anyone have a connection?

What a way to support the Tiki crowd, Disneyland!

Yeah! How dare they not consider posting videos on Youtube the press!

View Profile of Jareth Cutestory Send a personal message to Jareth Cutestory      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-03 2:17 pm   Permalink

lol, good point

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyParks

http://www.youtube.com/user/InsideTheMagic

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-05 9:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Just buy a ticket like the rest of us broke bastards!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2013-04-08 2:16 pm   Permalink

I don't think the Tangaroa Ru mug has been shown on TC yet, if so, my apologies...

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-09 08:00 am   Permalink

Here's all three mugs, the tiki pins are actually nice (the masks, sans other Disney charaters), the chip bowl will make a great scorpion bowl for two (I want to get my hands on one), The Shag shirt is great (also want), the small figures are great but way over priced...our very own Doug Horne makes an appearance! (Good job, Doug)
Really some great stuff, and all open edition.

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-25 08:16 am   Permalink

Rolly Crump will also be at the festivities. More details follow according to his Facebook post.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-01 07:54 am   Permalink

All of the Jose Package tickets are sold out according to the Disney website!
www.disneyparksmerchandise.com/events/save-the-date-walt-disneys-enchanted-tiki-room-50th-anniversary/?instance_id=

Today they released pricing for the rather expensive limited edition Vinylmation figures. Prices range from $700-$2000.

The figures can be seen here.
www.disneynow.com//accounts/register123/subaccount/merchandise/merchdlr/events/dlrmerchtiki50th/VINYL_Customs_Website_Update.pdf

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kilaueakyd
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-14 10:58 pm   Permalink

Holy expensive. I couldn't believe the pricing on the vinyl.
All in all I like some of the merch, but not all of it. Was hoping for a Shag Tiki mug too.

View Profile of Kilaueakyd Send a personal message to Kilaueakyd  Email Kilaueakyd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-15 11:17 am   Permalink

I believe that the vinylmation pieces are each one of a kind custom jobs. If so, thier pricing would be in line with similar "Art Toy" one of a kinds from Kidrobot, Frank Kozik, etc.

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-15 11:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-05-15 11:17, aquaorama wrote:
I believe that the vinylmation pieces are each one of a kind custom jobs. If so, thier pricing would be in line with similar "Art Toy" one of a kinds from Kidrobot, Frank Kozik, etc.

Aquarama is correct. The vinyl pieces are very limited edition.

tikilongbeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-23 7:48 pm   Permalink

Chippy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-24 7:32 pm   Permalink

Great picture Lori

View Profile of Chippy Send a personal message to Chippy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiwi Steve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-04 7:11 pm   Permalink

Has anyone heard if they "won" the privilege to buy the mugs and bowls yet? I registered to purchase the mugs and bowls, but I haven't heard anything back yet and I see that there is someone on eBay pre-selling a mug...

View Profile of Kiwi Steve Send a personal message to Kiwi Steve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiwi Steve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-05 10:22 am   Permalink

Just received my confirmation today...

View Profile of Kiwi Steve Send a personal message to Kiwi Steve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation