"/>
FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Disneyland Gallery to host 50th Tiki Room Exhibit! Updated info!! Read!

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Disneyland Gallery to host 50th Tiki Room Exhibit! Updated info!! Read!
Atomobile
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-06 9:58 pm   Permalink

Never mind, I just checked the Disneyland Resort schedule for the Tiki event weekend and the "Hawaiian/Polynesian Festival" that was scheduled for that Friday is now gone from the list.
I was wondering what that was going to be. The weird part is that this "Hawaiian/Polynesian Festival" was listed for Friday, and the time listed was 12am. I thought it would be weird if that meant Thurday night at midnight, or if they really meant Friday at 12pm.
Either way, the event is now off the schedule. I wouldn't be surprised if it re-appeared on the schedule again as I've seen happen many times before. I figured they had timed it to coincide with the Tiki Room event. Does anyone have any info on this event? Like, were any of your contacted to come perform or something?
Louis

View Profile of Atomobile Send a personal message to Atomobile      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation